Chapter 7: Feels like a dream

"Talking"

thinking'

"All Might"

----------------------------------------

A few days had passed since Kendo and All Might's conversation.

Kendo was now getting ready to go and visit Midoriya at the hospital, and since it was saturday she didn't have to worry about school.

She came out of her room and went downstairs in the dining room to have breakfast and greet her family, "Good Morning!" she said while sitting at the table.

"Goodmorning Itsu-nee" said a young boy sitting in front of her "Ah Shiro, it's surprising to see you up this early" said Itsuka with a small grin.

Her brother looked like her father, he had spiky black hair, teal eyes and he was shorter than Itsuka due to him being twelve years old, and as Itsuka would describe him, he is a lazyass.

(I did my best here...)

"shut up! I have to go out with some friends today... That's why" said Shiro crossing his arms and looking away from his sister.

"now now, don't fight this early in the morning" said Kendo's mum while placing down a plate of pancakes and a cup of dark coffe.

Kendo's mother, Izumi Kendo, looked like an older version of Itsuka, only a little bit taller and more busty, another difference was that she, unlike her daughter, kept her hair straight down.

"Thanks mum" both Itsuka and Shiro said in unison before grabbing their respective plates. "So Itsuka dear, are you going to visit this Dekiru-kun you keep talking about?" asked Izumi making Itsuka blush a bit.

"Yeah, I'll go with Tetsutetsu-kun, Todoroki-kun and Tsu-chan to the hospital to bring him flowers, also his mother wanted to offer me a cup of coffe on my way back" said Kendo.

"Isn't he the same boy who saved you?" asked Shiro with a raised eyebrow, Itsuka only nodded "Then could you please tell his mother that when he'll wake up he'll have to come here and have dinner with us" said Itsuka's mother smiling.