23.

Nicklaus Brent Sebastian

"What's your wish for your upcoming birthday, love?" I asked the love of my life while cupping her soft face. She smiled at me and gave me a peck of kiss.

"I want to find my sisters, Nick. Gusto 'kong hanapin ang pamilya ko. Gusto 'kong tanungin sa kanila kung hinahanap ba nila ako o hindi kaya bakit hindi nila sinubukang hanapin ako." Aniya at nag-iwas tingin. There was a glimpse of sadness on her eyes. It hurts me seeing her lying down on her own death bed and just waiting for her time to come.

As her boyfriend, I hate to think that in just a snap of a finger... mawawala siya sa akin. Gayon pa man ay pinipili niya pa ring nagpapalakas para sa paghahanap ng kapatid niya.

I already knew that she was adopted because she told me so. I remember that time that she almost drown herself in liqours just to get rid off the pain she felt.

She was too broken, she was cutted into pieces and I was there to put her back on the way she was before.

"I'll help you find them, I promise." I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, Nick. I love you." She said as she closed her eyes.

Later that day, I started to search for the informations about the background of her biological family. They filed a case for them to find Savienna but it didn't took so long that's why it ended up that fast.

Sinubukan 'kong humingi nang tulong nguni't isa lang ang naisip 'kong tao na makakatulong sa akin. It's my brother, Noah.

"What do you want me to do?" He said as he arched his brows at me. Kasalukuyan siyang nasa study room ng kwarto niya ngayon nag-aaral para sa darating na finals niya.

"Help me to find your Ate Savienna's biological parents including her sisters." I murmured.

"What?! Ate Savienna is adopted?!" He shouted, I nodded and let out a loud sighed.

"Yes, that's why I came here to ask you if you wanted to help me." Muli 'kong sambit nguni't kinunotan lamang ako ito nang noo.

"You want me to help you find them, can't you see kuya? I have a lot of things to do." Aniya at tinalikuran ako.

"I was just asking, nevertheless it's okay. I'll just do it by myself."

Kinaumagahan ay maaga akong umalis nang bahay, Noah left our house already dahil maaga pa ang klase nito.

I felt my phone vibrated inside my slock's pocket kaya naman kinuha ko iyon.

Love calling...

"Hello, love?" Saad ko nang masagot ang tawag niya.

"Sabi ni Noah, nagpapatulong ka sa kaniya na hanapin ang kapatid ko?" Tanong nito.

Noah. . . That jerk!

"Love, gusto ko lang naman na tulungan ka. Beside, I want to make you happy with the things that you wanted." Ani ko at pumasok sa loob ng kotse I tighten up my necktie and check myself in the rear view mirror.

Papunta ako ngayon sa Brent Hospital, I have a lot of things to do.

"Love, hindi mo naman kailangang gawin iyon. I'll just wait for you to arrive here. I have something to say to you," She said. My forehead creased.