30.

Noah Clight Sebastian

"Ano ba ito, Noah? Ang dami mong alam huh, kailangan bang naka-blindfold pa?" Masayang aniya habang inaalalayan namin siyang umupo sa wheel chair. Hinahanda na namin ang lahat sa isang surpresa para sa kaniya. She didn't know that we are all gathered on a one place of her love one.

Kakarating lang namin ng Golden Haven where Ate Savienna and Kuya Brent was buried. Like what Ate Lilac said we will gonna make her wish come true like what she wrote on her journal.

I asked Ate Lilac if I can borrow Stella's journal and she handed it over to me without any hesitations.

Hindi ko maiwasang hindi mapanguti nang mapait habang binabasa ang mga nakasulat roon kagabi. She has lot of things that she wanted to do. She wants to travel pero, malabong magagawa niya iyon kaya naka-line out na iyon ng pulang tinta nang ballpen.

I also asked permission to Tita Sydney if I can bring her there and she was also glad that's why she immediately agreed.

"Just stay still, we're almost there..." saad ko nang nakangiti, nanatili akong nakaalalay sa mga braso niyang napakagaan.

"I don't like this feeling, baka maiiyak ako nito, Noah. Ano ba?" I chuckled.

Binuksan ko ang pintuan habang tulak-tulak ang wheel chair niya papasok sa loob niyon.

Nandito lahat ng taong mahalaga sa buhay ng Kuya Brent at Ate Savienna. Ate Lilac, Doc Dominic, Doc Rivera, Tita Synthia, Tita Sydney, Samantha, Tito Simon, Luis, Brye, Ginger, Naive, mom, dad, Lola Lauren, Sayi and of course me.

We brought a lot of food, we even decorated the room for her. I stared at Kuya and Ate Lilac's frame. I hope you two are happy that you finally met her.

Kuya Brent, I know you're around somewhere and do you still remember what I told you? I'll bring and introduce the woman I am sure to be with forever to you. But, sadly she can't because just like what happened to you and Ate Savienna... it also happened to us.

The forbidden love of your history was just repeating itself. But, I don't blame you two for what's happening in between me and Stella. It was greatful for me to have her in my life with such a small period of time.

You two, brought me this woman that I will forever keep in my heart. I wanted to thank both of you for pushing me to find her and to let me love her.

"On a count of three, you will gonna remove the blindfold by yourself okay? Don't be mad at me, just because I did this. I wanted you to met this person... na matagal mo nang hinahanap." Isang nakakabinging katahimikan ang namutawi sa amin nang simulan ni Ate Lilac magbilang hanggang tatlo.

"Isa.... dalawa... tatlo..." this time the fold was already removed pero nanatili siyang nakapikit nguni't isa lamang ang nakita ko. There was a glimpse of tears in her eyes and streamed down through her cheeks.

Lumapit ako rito at ipinulupot ko ang mga braso ko sa kaniyang mga beywang habang nakatalikod siya sa akin.

Napuno nang iyakan ang loob ng kwarto as the woman I love breaks down into tears... I don't know if it's joy or sadness but all I can sense was that she waited for this for a long time and now she finally met her Ate Sky.

Kumalas ako nang humakbang ito papalapit sa puntod nang Ate Sky niya. Nakatakip ang isang kamay nito sa kaniyang bibig.

"I-I was looking f-for you all my life... Ate Sky." Her voice broke and all of a sudden I could here her sobs.

"I already found you... I finally met you."

"Ate..." she whispered.

Tita Sydney and Tito Simon went to her to hug her. Sumunod din si Sam at niyakap ang nangangayayat na ate. Now, they are all complete. Napangiti ako nang mapait.