Back to class we go

(Feel free to listen to the song if you want)
Aizawa POV
I woke up with messy hair again but didn't give a fuck. I look over to see if Zashi was still here. 'He must've gotten up to bring Eri to school' I thought as I got up and left my room. On my way to the kitchen I knocked on 'Toshis door to wake him up. I knocked,

"I'm up" he screamed. He obviously wasn't before. I went into the kitchen and made us both coffee. I put them in mugs and grabbed my bag as 'Toshi walk into the kitchen in his uniform with his bag.

"I have it" I say handing him his mug and we left.

~time skip~
Denki POV
(Wow I did it lol)
I was at school BEFORE aizawa-sensi like what?!?! I don't even know but I saw Iida run in to the class and too his seat.

"I thought you said no-"
"No Kaminari no" I started laughing with him and when we calmed down.... we started laughing again when I heard aizawa-sensi walking with Shin- wait..... SHINSO?!?!?! Oh shit he's my crush why is he here?!?! He looked me in the eyes and I flushed red and waved. He waved back...

OMG HE WAVED BACK YES IVE BEEN NOTICED YESSSS!!!!!! Ok now chill denki  chill you and your crush just made eye contact with you and wavED OMFG!!!!! Stop fangirling brain. So that's what the desk beside me is for. And he's coming closer to me.

"Hey Pikachu" he said as he sat beside me. "Hey" I respond blushing like hell itself. Aizawa-sensi looked at my red face. Or he was looking at my binder that was very VERY uncomfortable so I felt it and looked up at aizawa sensi scared. "Kaminari come here please" he said as he led me out of the class.

He brought me to the men's washroom and lifted my shirt to fix my binder. "Thank you aizawa sensi" I said smiling.
"No problem kid" he said smiling back at me. He brought me back to the class and I sat down as he started class.

(Hope you enjoyed I might change the POV more often)