Chapter I guess

...
Aizawa POV
I am currently squeezing my daughter who I haven't see in YEARS!!!! I cried into her shoulder and look at the pink wig with horns. 'She was disguised as Mina..' I think as I think about how she has an acid quirk. Then remembered she can erase and copy quirks and smile. She seems frozen in shock even though she sees me every day and Mic every other day. She knows I'm trans or at least a man. Maybe she didn't know what I looked like anymore and forgot all about me. Maybe her kidnapper changed her mind to think she had their last name.

I felt her tears hit my shoulder. Then hands rapped around both me and 'Zashi. She squeezed and we squeezed back. I didn't want to let go of her anytime soon. I did not want to loose her again.

~meanwhile in class~
Third person POV
Izuku wouldn't let go of Abigale's hand and Shouto wouldn't move away from Yuki. The two girls did the same as the two boys so they were all comfortable. Everyone was wondering where Mina was because she would never skip school without Denki. And that's a fact.

Just so you readers know, the real Mina is on vacation. So she still exists. And she let Sakuma copy her quirk because they have been friends for a long time. So she lended almost everything. But little did they know she was coming back today and had to go into the bathroom the find Sakuma so she can see how her aditude has been so she wasn't all bummed out and then she jumps into the room all happy. That would be suspicious.

So they made a girl plan that both the girls were in on. nobody else.

Abby started stroking the back of Izuku's hand in a heart shape and Yuki saw her smile for real. Yuki hasn't see this smile ever since... I don't even know when. Ok let's be honest. She has never seen her smile like that. Although Abby has smiled like this once or twice but Yuki didn't know her yet. Suddenly,

"Is it me or do I smell smoke" said the human pikachu making everybody look around and sniff the air. "I smell it to" said Jiro "I do as well" Tokoyami said. This made Yuki and Shouto look at each other in fear. The they both got up and sort of jogged over to the door and looked out. Yuki pushed Shouto behind her and ran into the hallway blocking off the door with ice. Shouto looked terrified as you heard her scream.

"TOYA STOP PLEASE" she screamed.
"WHY SHOULD I"
"BECAUSE SHOUTO IS IN!THAT!ROOM!!!!" Then there was silence.

Nothing was heard except the crackling of Dabi's blue flame. It took a while for either of them to say a word when Dabi spoke "he's..... he's alive?.." he said with tears. "Yes" she probably t out the fire with her ice. "That's what I thought too" they both started walking towards the door slowly as Shouto melted the ice and was attacked by Dabi giving him a hug. Shouto sobbed into his big brothers chest and hugged him tightly. Then their were big firry steps coming there way.

Wow that was kinda long sorry it took a long time to write bye reader chansssss

Word count: 556