"Hold up"

Ok finally a new chapter and thanks to the people who suggested some shit they were really good ideas so just saying there Way be some criticism in this chapter as in transphobia and homophobia soooo please vote if you like this chapter and enjoy
Also may continue attempted rape ;P

Deku POV Bet you didn't see that coming
I was walking down the hallway and suddenly I bump into somebody. "Oh s-sorry-"
"SHUT IT YOU DAMN CU*T!!!!" The third year screams at me. I felt like running but when I was about to he grabbed me by the collar of my bottom down undoing two of the buttons around the middle of my chest.

He picked me up and slammed me against a locker getting right in my face. "Listen here you little shit," sorry I had to he paused looking around checking for anybody. 'Why does this guy have more then two arms?! Must be his quirk!' I Yelp as one of the extra arms reaches up my shirt. I went to scream but my mouth was covered by another hand.

Skip now cuz rape starts here

Still Izu POV
I couldn't move because all his hands were holding me against the locker. I felt one of his fingers slip under my binder and he looked at me in disgust. He ripped it off and I screamed from the pain. His hand over my mouth muffled the screaming but I was doing my best. I start crying.

"Wow your weak and a tranny even better" he says as he reaches down to my pants. I try moving but remember he was holding me down. I close my eyes in fear then feel......

Cold?

Ok you can read again lol wow that hurt to write me being trans myself

Izu POV still
Why am I cold? Then all his arms drop me onto the ground. I look up opening my eyes and see ice. ICE! Todoroki-kun must be here. And indeed he was. I get up in pain and run to him. I jump into his arms and cry into his shoulder. He rubs circles on my back calming me down. He stroked his hand over where my binder was in my shirt and I fence up. He looks at me and goes to grab is but hesitates. I open my shirt a little bit more and he quickly grabs it.

He holds it trying to tell what is was and I cover my chest. He then has wide eyes and looks at me with them. 'I'm scared' I think as I look down. Then I feel his body hugging me close so I cry into his shoulder again. He coos calming and assuring things like "it's ok," and "I'm here". But the one that stood out to me most was....

"Your still a man."
Hey readers. School is a bitch you know. Anyways thanks for all the ideas and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote if you liked it ;P