Oh hi

This chapter contains self harm

Mic's POV
I was walking into who's class when I say him sleeping on the floor. Well I should say 'sleeping' because his eyes were open the slightest bit and he looked like he was watching Kaminari. I look at 'Toshi who is behind the blonde and he looks like he wants to ruffle his hair so bad because my gaydar is going of like crazy.

Oh yeah right Eri came up to me yesterday with 'news'

~Flashback~
Eri came up to me and shouts when we were signing some work and she more like walked passed up whistling with 'Toshi behind her and he was confused. She then starts skipping in circles saying "I have a gaaaydar I have a gaaaydar~" as she sang this repeatedly, me, sho, and 'Toshi exchanged looks and I laughed. 'Tosh giggled a little bit and Shouta snickered shaking his head and going back to work. Eri looked confused. "What? Was it something I said?" She was so adorable.

~Back to reality~
Aizawas POV
I had the urge to cut.... A LOT. I don't know what is was but I had the urge to and I didn't have my knife on me. I wanted to get up but Zashi was right at the door and new I was awake. I saw 'Toshi ruffle Denki's hair then go back to sketching. As soon as Zashi left I got up and ran. I made it to the bathroom and found a piece of mettle on the floor on my way.

I picked it up and got in the washroom and washed off the metal.

Self harm starts here!!!
I ran into the stall and cut one by one the blood soaked my sleeves, pants, and shirt, binder, and bra. I didn't feel any of it I just needed to cut myself. I didn't take long for my all black cloths to turn all dark red and cinnamon. I had nowhere else to cut so I started stabbing the metal into my four arms, then my thighs and I went for my stomach but remembered that could kill me. So I went back to my thighs and started stabbing the backs of them. It hurt a little bit because that was a clear canvas but it felt nice.

I was stabbing myself for what felt like hours when I looked at the floor was a POOL of blood at my feet.
Self harm is ova!!!!!
I cleaned it all up with a mop I found and went back to class. I realized no body was there but Kaminari and 'Toshi-

'SHIT MY CLOTHS!!!!!'

Sorryyyyy I will post more often it's just I have school and shit and we learning about mental health rn and it hard on me and my depression so yeah thanks for all the reads I love all of you so much!!!