Beep beep

Hey y'all it me again haha sorry for not posting but hey I'm back so might as well write another one but first listen to the song that's up there 👆 because it is a literal definition of my life so ye. I did not write the song it's just really fucking relatable sooooo yeh enjoy.

Aizawas POV
I woke up to the sound of a 'Kero'? Oh shit it was asui fuck!!!! I opened my one eye to see her there but she was asleep. I find it cute when my students sleep because they remind me of 'Toshi. 'Zashi walks into the room and looks like he's trying to keep composure. 'He's pissed' I think as I sit up but regret it a lot. He walks over to me putting his hands on my shoulders and then......

Sobbing.....

He was crying because I wasn't good enough. He was crying over someone as useless as me. Why? Why am I such a burden? Why can't I be enough? Why do I have the urge to Die? All of these thoughts were storming into my mind and I couldn't hold back. Even though it hurt I hugged him around the neck as tight as I could. But made sure he could breath.

We both sobbed into each other when I felt movement. I quickly wipe my tears still sobbing and look at asui who had just woken up. Now that I look at her closer it looks like she was crying. She looked at me and hugged me lightly making sure it wouldn't hurt me.

"I didn't tell, Kero" she says as she left the room leaving me and 'Zashi alone. I beaded myself but the yelling never came. The I hear his (very very wholesome- sorry I'll leave) snores as he was leaning on me. I looked at him then remembered Kaminari and how he cuts. I shrugged it off because...... well........... I couldn't move and 'Zashi needs to sleep so I let him sleep.