Another chapter

SCREW YALL IMMA KEEP WRITING CUZ I CAN
Hehe get ready.

Tsu POV
Ochaco was bleeding out so I put pressure on her wound. I was crying, scared, I didn't want to look the only person that I ever felt love for. She was flickering in and out of consciousness and it was scary. I didn't know what to do. WHAT DO I DO!?!?

I see all the cuts from when Toga sliced my toughest open. It hurt but I wasn't focused on that. I spat out blood every once and a while but I didn't care. Then the door shot open.

??? POV Get ready
I here's action as I walked into the school for the first time in for-EVER oh my god I missed this place.

"OCHACO!!!"  I hear what sounded like Tsu scream. I run as fast as I can and shoot open the door.

"MINA!!!!!" The whole class screamed, exept the ones unconscious of course or the villains that were there. The sight was horrifying. Ochaco bleeding out, Tsu holding her wound spitting out blood every once and a while. Midoryia holding onto Todoroki and...... Todoroki's? Broken wrists, the two Todorokis on the ground, villains EVERYWHERE!!! But like Endeavor.... *snickers* don't get me wrong but like *more snickering* who wouldn't.

The villains that were there were simply just Dabi and Toga. Dabi was unconscious and Toga leaped at Tsu. I shot asid at her and she fell back.

I don't know what to write and I don't give a fuck if it's messy but meh give me ideas ;P have a great day readers