Days go by

Mary p.o.v

After our long swimming, we decided to gather around the bomb fire pit. Shawn then got all the wood together, before u know it the fire was on.

Matthew-OMG SMORES

Me-hah I'll go get the stuff

I went inside and gathered all the stuff for s'mores in a tray. When I walked out, Cameron was sitting in my chair,so I sat by Shawn.

Matthew-GIVE ME,GIVE ME

Me-Here Matthew

Matthew-Thank you

Me-Your welcome

I was sitting by Shawn, when the best idea came to me. I went inside, ran up to  Shawn's room, pulled out his guitar and headed back outside.

Me-Hey Shawn play something

Taylor-Come on, go for it Canadian boy.

Shawn-what do you want me to play Mary??

Mary-play you new song Little To Much (I had to I'm listening to it now on repeat sooo goood)

Shawn-okay

Me-yay

**SHAWN PLAYS LITTLE TOO MUCH***

Me-That was amazing Shawny

Shawn-I was hoping u would like it.

Me-I love it

Shawn-Good, makes me feel accomplished.

Carter-okay lovey doveys,don't start making out.

Everyone then started laughing until their stomachs hurt. After the bomb fire, everyone went inside and upstairs to sleep. It was about 2 and it was a long day for all of us.

Shawn,Cameron and I stayed behind to clean up. After I took everything inside, I sat by the little fire that was still on and kept rewinding Shawn's song in my head. I love that song...

After a while,I got up and went up stairs. Because of the busy day, all the boys were dead asleep at around 2:30.

When I reaches Shawn and Is room, I took off my clothes and threw on shorts an a tank top. The shower was running meaning Shawn was showering.

I was almost fully asleep,when I felt a dip in the bed. It was Shawn.

He came up behind me and kissed my forehead.

Shawn-Goodnight gorgeous😘

Me-Goodnight handsome☺️

After that, Shawn got in the bed with only shorts. I the  laid on his chest, listening to his heart beat until I fell into a deep sleep...

With my one and only...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY GUYS THAT WAS ANOTHER CHAPTER!! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS, VOTEs AND COMMENTS. COMMENT IF U WANT ANOTHER STORY!!!!

NAME

BOY

AGE

FEATURES

PERSONALITY

EXTRA STUFF

THANKS GUYS STAY BEAUTIFUL

-Vena💞