Movie Night Part 2

I didnt edit so might have weird word spellings but whateves read on and enjoy comment for more!!

Mary P>O>V

I drove to Shawn's house and knocked on the door.

Shawn-Hey you must of been stalking me

Shawn said and pointed to his pants which made me start laughing. He then invited me in his house.

Me-so what are we going to watch? and thats really funny

Shawn-It is. So how are you superwomen and whatever you want.

Me-Good and what about If I Stay??

Shawn-That sounds good lets watch.

Shawn invited me to sit on the couch and he sat next to me leaving space between us with snacks. I put the snacks on the table and spreaded my legs out on the couch.

Shawn-I havent even said make yourself at home haha, but I like that you are comfortable around me.

Me-Haha ya well I want to be comfy leave me alone!!

Shawn-hah im going to start it in a sec do you need anything before we start???

Me-Umm ya wheres your bathroom?

Shawn-Down the hall to your right

Me-Thx

After I thanked Shawn I walked in did my business. I checked my makeup and fixed my hair and braided it to the side so I looked better than before.

I walked out the bathroom to see Shawn getting water bottles and tossing me one.

Me-Thanks

Shawn-Yup get comfy im going to start it.

After Shawn said to get comfy I spread me legs on the table like I was before and laid down on a pillow. Shawn then sat down and spreaded his legs next to mine and we started laughing. Shawn then started the movie.

Half way through the movie I started crying because it was so sad how cute Adam and Mia are there like otp (one true pair). Shawn looked at me and laughed.

Shawn-Its just a movie come on Mary

Me-But its so sad I wish ai had that love story but not that accident.

Shawn-Aww dont worry you will when its meant to be and come here, ill give you a hug

I got up and hugged Shawn he was so warm and cute.. did i just say that well whatever i like him like a LOT.

We sat there for the rest of the movie cuddling and it was so comfy and I liked it.

Shawn-that was a great movie and its like 5, You hungry???

Me-Yasss hah I may be a girl but im starving.

Shawn-Lets make Pizza

Me-Yay lets do it

Shawn got all the ingredients out and looked at me

Shawen-Well work, make the pizza!!

Me-You want me to make it??

Shawn-Duh I cant cook.

Me-Fine so what are you going to do.

Shawn-Im going to watch, my eyes are the secret ingredients.

Me-haha fine

As I was making the pizza and Shawn was watching my every move as I was pouring each element in the bowl I decided to mess with Shawn so I put flour on his nose.