Step by step

Mary p.o.v

I woke up with Shawn's arms wrapped around my waist. I didn't want to wake him so I got out of his grip and headed downstairs, everyone was still asleep. I checked the time and saw that it was 11:30, all the boys will probably be up around 12:00. I'll just start breakfast.

I opened the cabinet,pulled out the pans, and started cooking. One of the pans had eggs,the other had bacon/sausage and the last one had pancakes.

While the food was cooking, I set up the table with enough room for everyone. I then checked the food and it was all done,so I platted.

The boys were still asleep so I decided to make Starbucks inspired mochas. I used to work there so I know how to make them. I made enough for 11:Carter, Shawn, Cameron, Nash, Matthew, both Jacks, Hayes, Jacob, Taylor and I.

Then after a little, I heard voices upstairs and figured the boys were up. Suddenly, I felt arms wrapped around me which caused me to jumped a little, from the sudden feeling. I then turned around it was Shawn.

Me-I hate u so much. That scared me, don't do that ever again.

Shawn-GURLL "payback is an ass" ur words not mine.

Me-Good Morning Loser

Shawn-Good Morning Princess!! Did u make all that by yourself??

Me-Ya why

Shawn-Aww thanks babe!! I would have never woken up if I hadn't smelled the mocha from upstairs.

Me-BAHAHAHHA, get use to it

Cameron-GUYS FOOD, THATS WHAT THE SMELL IS!!

Me-Good Morning Cammy

Cameron-Morning, Thanks or the food love youuuu.

Shawn-Watch

Cam-Mendes shut up!! She's like my sister.

Shawn-Ik I'm looking at Taylor trying to pick out of my pancakes.

Me-hah there's enough to go around Caniff.

Cameron-Fatty Caniffffff!!!

Before I knew it, all boys were downstairs and eating. While they were eating, I outside to take the trash out.

As I was walking someone covered my mouth from behind I hit there stomach and yelled

Me-SHAWN HELP SHAWN

Shawn the looked out the window and saw me. He rushed out.

The person grabbed me and threw me in his car. Shawn then ran up to him and punched him and kicked him. Cameron walked out and walked towards me.

I was crying really badly, I have never been kidnapped or even close to it.

Cameron took me out the car, he ran inside and grabbed the phone to call the police. I ran upstairs to Shawn and my bathroom. I shut the door and locked it and just cried and cried. Taylor knocked on te door but I didn't answer.

I kept crying. It didn't make sense,what did I do for this to happen??...nothing....I did nothing!!!!

Shawn-Mary plzz open it's Shawn.

I opened the door to see shawn with a bruised arm and cheek.

Me-Oml....SHAWNNNN

Shawn-I'm okay,are you??

Me-I'm oka-...

The last thing I remember is Shawn calling my name. Everything went black....

€€€£££££€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€£€£€£€£€££€££€£€€€££€£££££€€€££€€€£££€£

CLIFF HANGER!!! I LOVE DOIN THAT!!!OKAY GUYS KEEP READING, IT GETS BETTER... I SWEARRR. Love you all STAY BEAUTIFUL.

-vena💞😛