The date!!

Mary p.o,v

I was getting ready at home an I didn't know what to wear so I looked through my closet and saw a pretty Ivoryella shirt that was navy blue. For pants I choose some nice light washed jeans and white converse.

Dinghh

I went got my purse & phone and open the door to see Shawn in some kaki shorts and a nice polo with vans.

Shawn-.... So beautiful

Me-thx

I blushed a little after shawn said that he grabbed my hand and took me to his car.

Shawn-ma lady

Me-why thank you

We got in and started head to our date. Half way there shawn put a blind fold on my eyes so I don't look.

SKIPP TO THE SURPRISE ..................

After we got there shawn open my door and I got on his back.  He was walking, until he stopped and put me down.

Shawn-take ur blind fold off

Me-okay

I looked around,we were at a beautiful beach and there was a picnic blanket and food on it with candles around it.

Me-omg Shawn this is so beautiful thank you so much.

Shawn-It's not as beautiful as you.

I went up to shawn and gave him a hug. While my arms were over his neck Shawn put is arms around my waist.

We pulled out of our tight hug and looked Shawn dead in the eye. He then liked down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

Shawn then smashed his lips to mine and kissed me... It was amazing.... After a short sweet kiss we pulled away and admired each other's eyes.

Sparks were flying everywhere and my stomach was about to scream of happiness.

Shawn-will you be my girlfriend??

Me-I would love too

After that Shawn kissed me again. 

We then walked around the water and ate a bunch of foods that were all my favorites.

Hey guys I'm like editing each chapter today (11-2-15) so if u see any bad written chapters hmu and comment the problem and what to work on!!! Stay beautiful, love you all!!

-vena💕