Chapter I: Arrival

-Aezier's-

"Aezier" a voice called from afar. There she was standing in top of a boulder waving her hand carelessly.

"Amari, you're letting your guard down again" I scolded, it's been only a week since that happened but here she is again.

"It's fine, we've exorcised every one of them in this area" I sighed and turned my back away from her

"Anyway let's get going, the city will be closing soon" I said as I walk in the middle of a barren land towards the city.

---
After a 10 minute walk we were in front of a huge metal gate serving as the entrance to the city.

Ishtar.

The only surviving city in this Island of Helheim.

Like every other city they have tall buildings, flashing lights, and a pretty large population the only difference is it's surrounded by thick and tall iron walls that protects us from impurities.

We entered a 5 story black building and headed straight to the uppermost floor.

"You're early today Aezier, you didn't cause Amari any trouble again right?" The voice I hated the most to hear.

Amari just let out a chuckle while I ignored him.

"You girls are no fun"

"You're no fun too you filthy perverted old man" I said and he pouted, disgusting.

"I'm not even that old Aezier, I'm only 26"

I don't know if he hit his head somewhere but that's already old..

"Aezier is turning 22 right? You're pretty old yourself too~" I threw my sword at him penetrating in the wall when he chose to evade it.

"Say anything more and I'll kill you" we stared at each other with him smiling stupidly at me.

I'll kill you someday

"Ahahaha, by the way director" Amari intervened

"About the guests who are gonna arrive" Me and the old man directed our attention towards her.

"Aren't they a bad idea" She continued.

We all fell quite after.

Exorcists from the main island.

"Of course not Amari~" The pervert said

"They're just here for training" he added

I stood up and walked towards the door.

"A-aezier we haven't reported yet" Amari held my hand to stop me.

"It's fine Amari, it's better with just the two of us~" Tsk. This goddamn pervert.

I'm gonna kill you

"You perverted old man, I'm gonna kill you, right here, right now" I said as I proceeded to attack him head on.

"A-aezierrr" Amari exclaimed

"Aezierr stopp" she continued as I also continue to attack perverted old dude.