Chapter III: The Seeds of Yggdrasil

The seeds of Yggdrasil, mysterious seeds that was harvested from a tree that was possessed by a spirit, it is said that there are 9 seeds that exists in this world, each of them posses different abilities.

The seed of power

The seed of life

The seed of growth

The seed of time

The seed of youth

The seed of healing

The seed of wealth

The seed of beauty

The seed of darkness

- Aezier's -

I woke up early in the morning with a loud knocking on my door.

"Aezier Friscx! Wake up" A woman was shouting my name. I opened my eyes and let out a big yawn.

What a drag.

"Coming" I shouted back, walked towards them and opened the door.

It's the blonde girl along with the pale guy waiting for me outside.

"Did you forget that you will be the assistant instructor for my team?" She asked and I sighed.

"Was it Luka who sent you here?" I asked back.

"Luka? You mean Lumen Azaka? Yes why?" Yeah, yeah Lumen whatever.

"Nothing, I guess, it's just that it's 8 in the morning and I heard that our departure will be at 9" I answered

I'll kill him.

"I'll be at the office I need to prepare first, you guys go ahead" I told them and closed the door.

I'll kill him.

I took a bath while thinking how should I kill the pervert for waking me up, I ate while also thinking the same thing walked towards the building with the very same thing in my mind.

"I'll just feed him to an impurity" I murmured.

I arrived at his office and all of them were already there, I closed the door and sat at the vacant seat in the front.

"All of us are here already so let's start the briefing, Amari please explain" Lazy ass commanded.

You're the director here tsk.

"The safest places here are found on the South of the Island in which most impurities are low to average levels,  that will be your training ground. A town called Resha is infested with low level impurities is where Alpha will be in and the old capital with average level impurities is where Beta will go, then after 5 days the two will switch training grounds. In the remaining 4 days of your training we will be playing a game, an impurity that is an A rank is reported yesterday near the old capital, teams will compete to exorcise it and the winner of the game will be given enchanted items which are the Necklace of Tiale, the Boots of Hermes and the Tooth of Skathi" Amari explained.

"Tell us, do you have any concerns before we depart?" Luka asked and none of them seems to have any

"Ok then let's head out" he said and we all stood up and walked out.

Downstairs were 2 black vans and each team rode the van assigned to them.

We started moving out the parking lot.

I stared at the sky that appeared violet because of the barrier, then the tall buildings around us and a busy street.

Does everyone wake up everyday wondering how long will the iron walls and the barrier will last?