Chapter VIII: The one who always stood alone wants to save lives

-Third Person's-

It's the 4th day of camp yet the students haven't managed to exorcise any impurities.

All their attempts ended up in retreats. The children kept on coming up with plans everyday but none works.

They feel hopeless, it will only be a 7 day camp and they will be humiliated of they don't manage to exorcise any at all. After all they are the leading one out of the 3 sections and the only one allowed to go in this training camp.

Everyone was drowned in their thoughts trying to figure out new ways they could try.

The instructors gave them advise to work as a team and care for one another in their battles but it seems that everyone wants to prove themselves, trying to make big moves or take on big roles that they just couldn't fullfil.

...

Day 5 has now begun and everyone was eager to get something done...

The teams split up in different areas while Rie's and Fin's team decided to team up, each of them talked to each other to target all four of the impurities after managing to secure their locations.

The teamed up Rie and Fin will take on the C rank.

Rather than not being able to exorcise it, this is probably a better choice.

The hunt has begun and everyone started fighting their battles.

They clashed with the impurities with more courage and cooperation.

Amidst the battles, the hidden entity who was hiding on the shadows all this time finally started to move.

Each instructors felt the ominous aura even from afar which caused them to be alarmed.

A regroup was suddenly requested.

Everyone was at the same place in the middle of the forest ready to go back when suddenly a figure which was humanlike lion covered in a somewhat dark purple aura was in front of them blocking their path.

"Shit shit shit" Izy whispered to herself.

"EVERYONE READY FOR COMBAT!!" she shouted and everyone fixed their stunts but their whole body was shaking

The fear of death.

It enveloped everyone.

Lost hope.

Lost faith.

They all knew...

They wouldn't win.

"Roselia, take Rie and Fin with you and report back to the camp!" Izy once again shouted

As they were commanded to go back in camp to report to the exorcists they couldn't help but think how will they manage to?

"An unidentified presence has appeared and we request for backup immediately and if possible please send a general from the association, that's what you will tell them"

"Take the alternative route for emergency retreat, we'll buy you time, make sure you make it there" She spoke once again and Roselia then took the two students and ran back to the camp.

"PRIORITIZE THE SAFETY OF THE STUDENTS, AYA AND CHROME SET UP A BARRIER FOR THE STUDENTS, SID AND LOUIS WE'LL TAKE ON THE IMPURITY" She commanded.

How do I make a way for everyone to escape.

"Aya, if you find a chance, take the students and follow Roselia, I'll leave it to you which chance is the best got it?" She said and Roselia nodded.