Chapter IX: Mount Viz III

-Third Person's-

"This i-is t-the e-end" The impurity said and Izy closed her eyes.

She waited for a few moments but nothing happened and when she opened them a dark haired lady was standing in front of her.

"General..."

"Nhyr"

The Ice general's interference was just on time to save her life.

"I'll take it from here, get some rest" she told her then she saw all the backups that just arrived with the General and she felt like crying.

"I'm sorry" she said before finally losing consciousness.

There was a moment of silence in the battlefield, both the General and the Monster is still assessing their situation.

As unlucky as it may seem for the monster, an SSS class exorcist just appeared before it.

Nhyr Nieva the wielder of Boreas, the strongest ice spirit, thus, gaining the title "Ice General".

"So you can talk?" she asked the impurity but it didn't respond, rather it dashed towards her in a attempt to burry his claws in her flesh but the lady blocked it with ease.

"Boreas, Code -1" She commanded and the glaive in her hand glowed.

"You caused this much trouble even though you're just a small fry"

-Nhyr's-

There was another round of silence before the battle started.

We exchanged blows like the flash of light, being able to block all my attempts is truly a praise-worthy feat.

Even so. Something like this is child's play.

I smiled.

Dead and wounded bodies are scattered around me but I can't help but feel excited.

How long has it been since an impurity higher than S class appeared?

It's been 2 years since I plunged something like this into hell.

"Aahh~"

"Rejoice you filthy creature, for your life shall end with my hands"

"Ice shackles" I casted and out of nothingness, chains of ice emerged from it's feet and bound it to the ground.

I charged towards it but before I managed to land a hit it broke free amd evaded me.

A black halo appeared in his palms and he pointed to me.

"D-die" it muttered and started firing black shards.

Is this it? It's probably a newly awakened impurity, maybe a few days?

"Is that all?" I asked.

A human and an animal fused together in a single body. It's Fascinating.

I once again attacked it and we once again exchanged blows but this time I'll move much faster.

Let's test your limit, shall we?

As my attacks got faster and faster some of them managed to pierce through.

I threw my glaive up, went beside it and did a kick, before it could even react I continued my momentum. Punches after punches after kicks.

It's knees fell into the ground, I immediately leaped to reach Boreas and when I charged at it from above it looked up to me and smiled.