Chapter VII: Mount Viz pt. 2

WARNING: R18

(NOTE: I've read few oneshots before doing this but I can't seem to get it right ; - ; but I really wanted to do an SPG scene already
\ • ∆ • / )

(If you think this sucks please suggest a good story to learn from"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Chrome's-

Honestly Izy demands too much from me, am I her slave or something?

Ever since THAT happened she started acting like this. How did I even end up falling for a girl this barbaric. She acts more like a guy.

"Chrome go and gather the kids, we'll have a campfire, tell them to be there in 10 minutes" She commanded while I was lying down my bed.

"Yes ma'am" I said then sighed and went outside to tell the kids. I went to their rooms and announced the campfire, five rooms in total and then went back to her to tell her that they're already downstairs.

"Izy I-" I couldn't finish my words for when I opened the door she was only wearing her underwear. We stared at each other for some time.

I remembered what happened to us and I felt something down my crotch.

Embarrassed, I was about to leave when she called me.

"Y-yes, why?" I asked and she smiled.

Ahh shit.

"Come here" she answered and I walked in and closed the door. She approached me and I heard the door locked behind us. I gulped and stared at her still on her underwear and she was grinning.

"Making them wait for a few minutes is alright" she whispered and kissed me.

Ahh shit shit shit.

"Mhhmmm" she moaned as our tongue touches each other.

Fvck. Here we go.

I started pushing her back to a bed without cutting our kiss then I pinned her down and I am now on top of her.

Her hand started to make their way inside my pants and she caressed it moving her hand back and forth and I couldn't help but let out a silent moan.

I removed my clothes and I kissed her again and this time I started cupping her breasts.

"Ughhh, mhmmm" noises kept coming from her. "I-it feels really good" she said in between her moans.

My hand traveled down her body, removed her panties and I spread her legs. I started by touching it moving my fingers in between her vagina.

"Aahhh~ Ahhhh~" she silently groaned. I went down there and stared at it.

"So you decided to shave it after all" I jokingly said and she just looked at me like she was begging for me to do something.

I then touched it again and teased her a bit then inserted a finger inside.

"HnnGgggg" she groaned as she arched her back. I added one more finger and started to move it in and out of her.

"Ahhh, ahhh, C-chrome ahhh" she whispered. I went above her without stopping from pleasuring her.

"You look really nice right now" I said.

"S-shut upp, MhMmmm, ahh"

She can't even contain herself.

"Fashtter ughhh, deww it ahh, F-fasshter" she murmured and I did as she said and paced my fingers faster.