The Day After

The morning came4 and the bed seemed to be warmer and cozier than any bed has ever been. Y/n felt a warm arm wrapped around her waist. She slowly turned over to face the man who was connected to the said arm.

Kakashi rested peacefully his eyelashes gently laid on his upper cheek. His soft lips were gently parted releasing the slightest of breaths escape. His usual bed hair seemed to shine with such a white and silver that it made snow seem dull.

Kakashi started to wake from the feeling of being stared at, he squinted his eyes before opening them hoping that it will help wake him up. When his eyes finally opened, they were greeted with (e/c) staring back.

This brought a smirk to his face she is so beautiful. He spoke to her.

"good morning"

His voice was raspy and deep then usual. It sent a chill down (y/n) Back.

She said good morning back to him and leaned over to kiss the tip of his nose. He hummed in agreement to her actions. He returned the favor by reaching his hand over to her face and cupped her cheek and kissed her lip, locking them together, for a good minute. She hummed with pleasure sending a vibration back to his lips.

They pulled away from each other. He began to slide out of bed the sheets drifting away from his pale beautiful skin. She eyed her man's back, from his toned shoulders down to his perky cheeks. He began to pull over a skintight shirt over his body, (y/n) could not help but watch every muscle move in such a way that it made her grew hot. He proceeded to put on his boxers and then his pants.

"take a picture it would last longer."

He smiled and winked at her.

"I just might" she replied.

He sat at the foot of bed and rested his hand against the bed near her thigh.

"you stay here I'm going to get breakfast for us. You should get ready before I come back I have somewhere I want to take you."

She sat up and nodded her head. She watched him walked out the room. She fell back into the bed and rolled in the sheets screaming with delight. She felt so happy. This trip is exactly what she needed.

She unwrapped herself from the sheets and slid out of bed. She was left alone with her thoughts. She was beginning to think that event though she had a very rough few weeks she needed to get better not just for herself but also for the people who loved her. she had to apricate what she has now.

By the time (y/n) was done with her morning routine Kakashi came back in with breakfast. He set it on the hotel room table and started to set it up for two. She walked over to the table and sat down.

"Kakashi I appreciate everything you have been doing for me."

She grabbed a biscuit and bit into it. The dryness a little overwhelming.

"(y/n) you mean so much to me. You have to understand that there is no limit to what I would do for your happiness."

Nothing but happiness filled (y/n) heart. She felt like she was about to cry. But she did not really want that to be one of the first things she does in the morning. She only smiled and continued to east her biscuit which felt a little tastier.

"so, where is this place you want to take me?"

"It is up in the mountains so we will have to do a little bit of hiking."

(y/n) pouted internally, she really did not want to sweat in front of Kakashi.

"sounds like fun" she replied.

"don't worry it less than a mile."

She felt a little better.

As they finished their breakfast the began to pack for their little hike. She tried to think to herself what positives were to come from this hike. And the number one was checking out Kakashi. And that was probably the only positive. Who knows if there would be any more positives?

"you will never know unless you go."

She said out loud earning a 'huh?' from Kakashi. She laughed and shook her head.

"oh, nothing."