Trickster

Chapter 10

Kabuto finally finished. He created the perfect plan for Kakashi and (y/n). if he played his cards right, she will crawl right

back to him. As he was walking to the bookstore to start his shift, he noticed his rival Kakashi kissed the forehead of (y/n) and walked away from the entrance. As (y/n) turned away she spotted kabuto. He smiled and walked right into the store.

"so, it seems my little (y/n) found herself a new plaything"

he put on his apron and picked up a stack of books and moved them to the work table

she followed him

"I don't know Kabi , I haven't felt like this since Anto"

His fake smile broke but luckily, she didn't notice. As he turned his back on her to grab an ink pad and the stores cress to start labeling the inside cover of the books. He gave a sly smile.

"hey (y/n) do you think you can accompany me to my house after the shop closes. I need your expertise on something I'm working on at home"

He started to stamp the books.

"yeah sure kabi I don't mind"

She smiled and kabuto couldn't help to think that smile only belong to him.

" Thanks (y/n)"

_time skip_

As kabuto locked up the shop (y/n) came down from upstairs and put her house keys into her purse.

"Ok Kabi im ready"

They began walking down the street to the village housing area as they finally reached kabuto's house, he unlocked the door and motioned for (y/n) to go in. as she did, he followed after and locked the door behind him they took of their shoes.

"Hey (y/n) do you think you can make some tea while I bring out some items"

He was walking upstairs as he finished his sentence. She nodded her head and proceeded to go to the kitchen. She finished making the tea and headed to the living room to find that kabuto was already there. She set the tea down on the table. Kabuto raised his head from a book that came from a stack of books that came from upstairs. He looked at her and began to speak.

" hey (y/n) do you think you can grab the honey from the pantry."

He smiled and she nodded. She grabbed the honey.

((That's weird kabuto never usually ask for honey when he drink his tea.))

She walked into the living room to see that kabuto was already drinking his tea. She sat down and set the honey across the coffee table on kabuto side. She picked up her tea and took a gulp.

"So, what did you need help with Kabi-Chan"

He looked up above his glasses and stared right at her.

"This book I am reading has old writing I cannot understand, I was hoping you could translate it for me as I write it down."

She grabbed the book from the hand that was across from her she sat next to kabuto and began to read.

"From the high mountains to the lowest levels of the sea my love for the world fills the air...the winndd..."

(y/n) began to slur her words as the letters on the page began to seem blurry, she couldn't help but feel her eyes get tired. She closed them only for a second. Or she thought she did. Her head hit Kabuto's shoulder.

"Wow (y/n), to think you can fall for the same trick a second time."

He raised her body and walked to his basement he walked to a wall and press a special part of it which revealed a special path way. He waked down it until the light from his house was gone.

POV change

As Kakashi finished up some business with his past student and now Hokage, Naruto. He walked to the book shop as he noticed the lights were off. Well it was late it was 12:00pm he didn't want to disturb (y/n) so he thought he would see her first thing in the morning. But he couldn't shake off a feeling of dread in the back of his mind.