For Her & For Him

chapter 15

it has been a week since (y/n) was rescued by Kakashi, a week since the bookstore was closed, and a week where all (y/n) did was sleep and cry. She felt betrayed she saw kabuto as family. but kabuto saw her as more. Kakashi would come visit every day and even offered to stay a night or two but (y/n) insisted she was fine even though she clearly was not. Kakashi wanted to do something to cheer her up. But he had no idea where to start. He loved this woman with all of his heart, and it was killing him not being able to do anything for her.

"I can't just sit here and do nothing, ill just go see her and maybe ill think of something"

Kakashi slipped on his shoes went out the door and locked it.

Kakashi began to move his feet, he eventually found himself in front of (y/n) closed bookshop, he only looked up to the second story where she lived, he frowned underneath his mask. He was worried about her, but he needed to figure what to do for before he saw her. He continued down the shopping district until he ran into someone. That someone was Sakura.

"hey there Kakashi sensei"

Sakura smiled at her past instructor

"hey sakura"

Kakashi tone was very bleak and sakura could tell something was wrong.

"what wrong sensei?"

Kakashi didn't know if he should tell her what was going on or to even ask her for advice, it is supposed to be the other way around, but Kakashi had no time for his pride to manifest. He needs to help (y/n).

"sakura chan, how do I help someone who depressed?"

Sakura widen her eyes; it was a question she was not expecting to come out of Kakashi mouth. After she processed what he had asked, she put her finger to her chin and searched in her brain the best way to respond.

" it's best to let people heal in their own time, just being there for that person and showing them, you are there and you care can help that person heal faster knowing they have support."

Now it was Kakashi's turn to be surprised her answer made complete sense, but he still feels like he needed to do something.

"is there anything physical I can do for that person?"

Sakura pondered on the question

"sometimes people need a change of scenery, take that person to a place where they can feel relaxed and safe... OH!... like a spa trip."

That was a brilliant idea Kakashi thought, he can take (y/n) to a private hot spring and let her enjoy herself.

"thanks, sakura chan I will do exactly that."

"no problem sensei"

They both said their farewells and continued their ways.

Kakashi started to plan his and (y/n) trip. he has never planned a trip like this for anyone, he felt a little jittery and had a lot of excitement in him even if he was not showing it on his face. He decided he could head to his girlfriend's place and see how she was doing.

When he arrived, he brought out his spare key that he insisted (y/n) that he have made. He entered her home he hadn't not visited her since the day before yesterday. It was spotless and left just the way he had left it. Which means she haven't eaten or gotten up from her bed. He immediately went to the kitchen and started to make her something to eat. He got used to her kitchen and knew where are the tools to make as meal were. The sound of pantries and pans being moved awoke (y/n) from her sleep. She got up and wrapped her comforter around her and walked to the kitchen she saw her boyfriend's back and smiled gently. She doesn't deserve him she thought. By now Kakashi felt her presence he pulled his mask down and smiled at her.

Which gave her butterflies, she loved that smile

Which gave her butterflies, she loved that smile. She sat at on the kitchen bar stool. And watched him cooked. There were no words being said. But there was still a comfort just being together. Kakashi was the first to speak with a gentle voice.

" (y/n) please eat for me , my dear"

She felt bad. She shouldn't have someone remind her to do a daily necessity

"Kakashi, I'm sorry"

She grabbed the fork and began to eat her meal. It was delicious. She began to cry Kakashi wanted to ask her what was wrong, but he knew, instead he walked around the kitchen to the bar stool next to her and sat facing her and just rubbed her back. She eventually finished her meal. She stared at her plate Kakashi grabbed the plate and put in the sink for him to wash later. He went to grab (y/n) he brought her to the couch and laid down with her atop of him. He reached for the TV remote and turned it on he lowered the volume and then grabbed a nearby book and began to read it himself, all while rubbing the back of her head. He loved this woman and he wanted her to now this. Her eyes were set on the TV but hey both knew that she wasn't watching it. She turned her head up towards Kakashi.

Kakashi feeling the sudden movement moved his book to see her staring at him, he blushed lightly. He kissed her forehead. This what released the floodgates. She hugged him and slammed her head into his chest, Kakashi sat up and held her tightly, he felt his shirt begging to get wet. (y/n) was crying so loud and so heavily that this was the most she had done in long while. To her this felt like a turning point, after this hard cry in the arms of her beloved she decided to no longer make him suffer. She was going to feel better all for him. After her episode she wiped her face with her sleeves. Kakashi leaned over to grab a tissue. He put it up to her nose.

"blow"

She blew into the tissue. He threw it away.

"I'm taking you somewhere for a week, so be ready by tomorrow night, we will leave the next day"

She blinked at him; she didn't want to leave. But for him she would go anywhere. She only nodded her head. He pinched her cheeks and kissed her forehead. He got up which cause her to do so as well. He walked to the kitchen and washed all the dishes he had dirtied. He walked back into the living room and kissed the top of her head. But this wasn't enough for (y/n). She reached for his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He was startled at first but he leaned back into her lips. He felt a heat in his stomach. But he pulled away before that fire can grow any hotter.

"like I said be ready by tomorrow night"

"yes, I will"

He walked towards the door and looked back at her and smiled. He slid his mask back up and walked out. She heard the door close and the locking sound of the door.

She was glad she gave him a spare key.  

(*A/n my playlist if you have spotify, check it out. *)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1E8FM0DwZXZU25?si=4bi_dFRdRvKnYdkPvs3sgg