Youthful News

Edited by Hoekage88_hatake 

Chapter 5

(A/N in the manga and anime Kakashi does not live in a house or even an apartment. He actually lives in a boarding house setting. But in this story, he lives in a house since after being retired from Hokage. to make this more accurate his room looks exactly the same but the door that would be his front door is actually his bedroom door. )

The next morning Kakashi woke up a little later in the day. He felt fully rested. He had no plans for that day. He really wanted to see (y/n) but he felt like that would be too clingy if he saw her every day, even though he really wanted to do exactly that. He leaned over to his night stand and grabbed the poetry book he. When he came home last night he managed to read another 20 poems. He was not complete with the book yet. He still had to read another 40 pages if he wanted to be done. He read 3 more poems before setting it back down.

Kakashi realized if he were to finish the book early maybe he would have an excuse to see (y/n). but part of him didn't want to rush the novel, he really enjoyed the book. The silver haired man raised from his bed only wearing his Kohana Leaf symbol boxers, he went to the kitchen. He then grabbed himself a glass cup and proceeded to poor himself some water. He quickly chugged it and set the glass in the sink. He went back to his night stand to grab and put on his mask. He went back to his bed and laid spread out on top of the sheets. He then turned to his side to look out to his window, where the blinds were only open slightly. He began to run through his thoughts.

{((Everyone has someone yet here I am alone. I've never realized how alone I was until now.))}

He sat up and looked to the shelf that was above his bed. He looked at the pictures of his two teams.

{((The past is the past I shouldn't be afraid to make new connections. I want (y/n) in my life))}

Kakashi got up form his bed then started to get dress in his usual grey attire.

"Well staying in here is not going get me anywhere"

Kakashi walked to his front door. He decided he was going to visit Guy he hasn't seen him since his last visit. Which was the day he met (y/n). he wanted to tell his best friend all about the new woman he had met. While walking to the center he was reading his poetry book. He heard a male voice speak out of nowhere.

"Wow thee Kakashi Hatake is reading another book that is not porn!"

Kakashi winced at that word her preferred the word erotica. He turned around to see Iruka Sensei.

"Iruka-san, what a surprise"

Ever since Iruka became the principle of the school and Kakashi the Hokage, they became close friends, so close people began to put reason why they were both without a wife. But Kakashi and Iruka did not take offense to this. Kakashi continues to walk toward his destination while Iruka followed right next to him.

The brunette began to speak.

"Why the sudden change Hatake?"

thier back and forth conversation began

"well I needed a change in life, so I decided on a new book."

"what genre is it?"

"poetry"

"poetry? I've never seen you as that kind of type"

"yes, (y/n) picked it out for me and I have to say she defiantly chose right. "

"(y/n)? whoever she is, she must be very important if she helped you read another book that isn't porn."

"Erotica thank you very much"

Kakashi and Iruka eventually reached the rehabilitation center that Guy was at.

"Did you want to come see Guy with me?"

"ah no thank you, I only left the academy for lunch, I should be heading back now. Oh, and Kakashi I hope everything goes great with you and (y/n)"

Kakashi waved to Iruka as he walked back to the academy. The silver haired man turned around to go visit his friend. he entered his friends' room to find Guy and Aishi eating a fruit basket together, feeding each other at the same time. Guy turned his face to see who had walked in. he smiled as he realized it was his best friend.

"ah Kakashi my friend! I am so glad to see your face I have some news"

Kakashi walked over and took a seat.

{((oh boy, what now?))} the silver haired man thought.

Guy looked at Aishi which in turn she nodded. Guy looked back at Kakashi and with the biggest of smiles he has ever did he says.

"We are getting married!"

Kakashi was shocked at first, he couldn't believe his friend was getting married and before him as well. But all in all, Kakashi was very happy for his friend, so much so he stood up from his chair and walked over to the couple to give them a hug.

"I am so happy for you guys? When is the wedding?"

Kakashi went back to his seat but not before sneaking a grape into his mouth from the fruit basket as he went to give the couple a hug.

"this weekend!"

Kakashi spat out the chewed grape which was a bad idea seeing how he was wearing his mask. Guy and Aishi both gave a weird look which Kakashi couldn't help but laugh in embarrassment. Guy continued to speak.

"I want you to be my best man Kakashi."

"of course, Guy I would be honored. Now if you will excuse me I have to go to the washroom."

As Kakashi walked out of the room and went to the restroom he removed his mask over his head causing it to frizz a little form the static. He washed his chewed grape cover mask. He gave it one good whack in the air, and somehow it was clean and dry. He put it back on.

{((Wow Guy still has more youth then I expected.))}

Kakashi finished in the restroom and walked back to his friends' room, he walked in.

"Oh, Kakashi I forgot to mention that you could bring a guess. But I understand if you are going alone."

Kakashi realized he didn't tell Guy about (y/n). maybe he should just introduce them at the wedding, that is if she says yes to going with him.

"oh no worries Guy, I have someone in mind."

A few hours have passed and the entire time Kakashi was helping the couple plan their weekend wedding. It was getting late so the both decided to call it day. As Kakashi was walking home he decided to read his poetry book. He went on to the next poem.

"When the sun sets, the moon rises

Like a new dawn and a new starry night

We look at life with many new chances

Which also means many new changes

Good and bad

Welcome both as experiences.

Don't be afraid

Leap."

Kakashi was reading this and he decided he was going to leap. he didn't know if this was love talking or the fear of being alone, maybe it was both. But either way, he wanted (y/n).

A/n Guy has been dating Aishi for a year, they just hid it from everyone. i know still pretty small amount of time but with guy he likes to act reckless. but he knows he found his one true love.