Phase 1

Kakashi looked down in shock as his girlfriend laid in what seemed to be a very uncomfortable position. He called out her name, but she was not responding. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bed. He pondered as to what could have caused her to faint. Did he push her to hard into coming on this trip? Was he to lenient with her about her meals? He continued to think of the cause until he heard the sheets rustle. He looked at her face, she was stirring in her sleep.

He looked more closely and was remembered by just how beautiful she is. He pulled down his mask and leaned over to her lips, he gently placed his lips on hers. As if it was a fairy tale, the sleeping beauty in front of Kakashi was beginning to wake up. Kakashi blushed at the thought of his kiss as the cause of her waking up. He quickly raised his mask. (Y/n) slowly sat up from her position on the mattress. She rubbed her left eye.

"what happened?"

"you fainted"

Kakashi handed her a glass of ice water.

"thank you"

(y/n) drank the entire glass and then wiped her cold lip with the back of her hand.

" I fainted?"

She questioned herself then realized why she fainted, and her face grew red again; Kakashi took notice.

He pressed his hand against her head which she blushed even harder.

"your burning up? Are you sick should we go back home?"

"NO!"

She startled Kakashi

"I'm not sick, to be honest I'm just very nervous to be here with you alone"

Kakashi frowned under his mask

"do I make you uncomfortable?"

He looked down at his wrist.

"no that's not it, it's more like I'm anxious but the good kind"

He looked up and stared into her eyes, she made him feel like that as well. But he didn't want this trip to be a romantic trip he wanted it to be a trip for (y/n) to heal and feel better.

"listen (y/n) I promise I won't do anything to you on this trip, I want this to be a time for you to enjoy yourself."

(y/n) quickly frowned, maybe she did want him to do something.

"then if you won't do anything to me then I guess ill have to be the one to do something to you"

(Y/n) jumped onto Kakashi and began to kiss him all over his face; He lightly giggled. He picked her up and laid her on the bed and stood above her. he pulled down his mask as leaned into her neck; he began to blow raspberries, which caused her to laugh hysterically.

"hahahaha stop, STOP! Hahahaha"

He began to lightly laugh as he rolled over and laid next to her. they both turned toward to each other smiles and all. They both leaned closer and gently kissed each other. After they broke away, they heard a knock on the door. Kakashi looked toward the direction of the knock"

"I guess its time"

"time for what"

He lend a hand to (y/n) to help her out of bed.

"Come on get changed into your yukata"

Kakashi grabbed his and went into the bathroom, and (y/n) grabbed hers and changed in the bedroom. She told her she was done changing to which Kakashi then came out of the bathroom. (y/n) saw a peak of his chest and quickly looked away. But Kakashi still noticed and smiled to himself under his mask. He grabbed her hand and lead her to the door and into the hallway where a woman waited patiently.

"we are ready"

The lady spoke

"yes, sir right this way"

she led the way

"Kakashi where are we going?"

"To eat"

As he said that the lady opened the balcony door and there was a huge feast in front of them with lit lanterns around the table; It was incredibly beautiful. They both took a seat next to each other.

"wow look at all of this"

She let go of Kakashi's hand and replaced it with a goose leg instead. She took a bite and moaned; she began to lightly dance in her seat. She was in pure bliss. Kakashi began to eat as well while (y/n) so invested in her own meal. Seeing his girl eating properly had a very rewarding feeling to him. As they were coming to an end of their meal Kakashi looked into the distance of the scenery before then the sun was setting and he felt the world couldn't get any better then this moment, but then again almost everyday felt like that with (y/n). she looked over at her and he realized she was staring at him.

"what?"

"You are very handsome when you smile, I'm so lucky to have you" she gave him a smile

"yeah you sure are"

he jokingly remarked which she in return lightly punch his shoulder.

"Thanks, Kakashi for taking me on this trip I'm already feeling a little better"

"That's good all I want for you is to be happy, because when you are, you are at your most beautiful."

She looked down and lightly blushed.

"so are ready to go to the hot spring?" he began to rise from his seat.

She then remembered back to the thought of bathing with him, she stood up as well and looped her arm through his.

"ye-ah..i-m ready"

They began to walk out the room, each step they took (y/n) heart rate went up. 

(a/n) hey, want a lemon?  comment on your answer 

"yes-"

"no-"

"yes but have it as its own short chapter and if I don't want to read it I can skip over it and I wont miss anything about the story.-"