1st Encounter

Edited by Hoekage88_Hatake   

Chp 2

As Kakashi was walking towards the shopping district in the center of town he was starting to have his doubt about getting a new book. Besides his Icha Icha series, the only other thing he has read was the thousand of files on his desk that piled every month when he was Hokage. This was a big step for the silver-haired man.

But none the less he was eager to make a change in his life. Within one-hour Kakashi had finally reached the shopping district now it was time to find a book store. But while looking around he just realized something, what kind of book was he going to get? Was he going to get another erotica novel? No, he couldn't, that would be like cheating on the series that has been with him for so many years.

Maybe he should just look around a bookstore and hopefully, something catches his eye. As he was thinking this his body stopped on its own, something grazed his vision on the right side of his eye. It was like a red string but to his surprised when he looked to see what it was, there was nothing. He looked up and noticed there was a bookstore. He would have passed it if he hadn't seen the weird mirage. He looked up at the name of the bookstore, he read it aloud.

"Kodama Books"

As he read the name he was reminded of the old folklore of the Kodama's that lived in the forest. They say that if you were to chop down a Kodama, the person who did would be forever cursed. But weren't books made from trees? Kakashi smirked and without knowing it his body walked towards the shop. A light bell ringed when he walked inside. He heard a loud thump and a feminine voice yelped in pain

"ow ow ow ow!"

a woman appeared behind a shelf holding her head and smiled a beautiful smile. Kakashi was in awe for words, she was beautiful. Luckily his mask covered his slightly agape mouth.

*Rewind *

(y/n) was fixing the bottom shelf of one the isles when a book fell to the very back as she reached for it she heard the bells of her shop jingle signaling that there was a customer. She quickly raised her head to greet the customer as it was a habit of hers, but her head was quickly met with the roof of the bottom shelf resulting in a loud thump and a small sting on the top of her head.

"ow ow ow ow!"

As she rose she quickly smiled and rubbed her head, she greeted the customer

"Welcome to Kodama books..."

She dragged out the word as she realized who walked into her shop. Her eyes widen, and her cheeks flushed pink as she realized it was the retired Hokage. She quickly bowed.

She quickly felt a hand on her head and she lightly flinched from the action as he had touched her bump. She looked up and saw the man tilt his head and smile.

"Are you okay, that sounded like it hurt."

she quickly stood up turning even pinker as she realized what had happened.

"Yes, I am fine Hokage Sama"

She smiled which caused Kakashi to smile as well.

"No need for that title, it just Kakashi now"

(y/n) nodded her head and continued to walk toward the front desk as Kakashi followed her she began to talk once more.

"How can I help you today Kakashi"

she stared at the man with her (e/c) eyes which caused Kakashi to be silent for a moment. Which then he realized it was a little too much of a silent moment.