tension

Edited by Hoekage88_hatake 

Chapter 6

a/n the character that is introduced later in this chapter (kabi-chan) he has a whole new story then the actual anime and manga. yes he is a yandere.

Kakashi was ready to see (y/n) again. He had finally finished the book and was ready to see if she knew of any other books he could read. He woke up around 9 am just so if the chance came up where he can spend the day with her, he would have more time to do so. He walked out his home and started his path to the bookstore. He pace was faster than usual. His heart was pounding, and the world seemed to be a lot brighter.

He finally reached the bookstore to see (y/n) holding the door for an old lady who was leaving her shop. (y/n) glanced up and noticed Kakashi. Her eyes widen, and a smile crept upon her face. Her heart started to race just as much as Kakashi's. she waved to Kakashi and return he waved back. Kakashi proceeded to walk towards her.

"hey (y/n) I'm happy to see you again"

(y/n) gave Kakashi a warm embrace which Kakashi seemed to enjoy very much.

"Kakashi I'm so glad you are here, I was starting to think you forgot about me."

"I don't think I could ever forget you (y/n):"

(y/n) blushed and released Kakashi from her hug. Which in return Kakashi furrowed his eyebrow as he wished that she had held him longer.

"please come let's talk upstairs, Kabuto was just about to take the closing shift."

A white-haired male with glasses came around the corner from inside the shop. He looked towards (y/n). he walked over and noticed the 6th Hokage he bowed slightly. He put his hand on (y/n) shoulder and leaned closer to her face

"is everything ok (y/n)?"

Kakashi couldn't stop staring at his hand on her shoulder he wanted to rip it right off.

"oh yes of course. Kakashi this is kabuto my new employee. And kabuto I'm sure you know our lord 6th Hokage, Kakashi Hatake."

They both stared at each other. Sensing the tension (y/n) broke the silence.

ah well Kakashi let me just give the spare key to Kabuto then we can head upstairs."

Kabuto finally removed his hand from the woman's shoulder and looked at her with puppy eyes.

"waaa (y/n) your leaving so soon?"

"No worries kabi-kun I am sure you can handle yourself, I trust you."

Kabuto glanced at Kakashi giving him a smirk trying to show of his and (y/n) relationship

Kabuto glanced at Kakashi giving him a smirk trying to show of his and (y/n) relationship. This infuriated Kakashi. (y/n) then gave Kabuto the key. And walked over to Kakashi side.