·7·

???'s pov

I switched to my other twitter account, I sent some dms to sapnap.

???: Go fucking kill yourself
???: You can't even save a fox
???: Why even try living at this point? ಠ_ಠ
???: It's pointless
???: You're useless
???: And not to mention, your fucking weight, go on a diet jesus christ
???: Are you gonna cry?
???: Just because some pet in a video game died? Grow the fuck up.
???: You deserved that
???: I'm definitely on Skeppy's side with this
???: You're being over dramatic ._.
???: Go quit, it's not like anyone would care

I decided that was enough for now. I smiled to myself. Then I noticed that he read my messages. My smile just widened. I got my glasses that were sitting on my desk, because y'know it's unsafe to stare at a screen with glasses on, and I put on my glasses. I got up and I walked into the living room. My dog following close behind. I sat on the couch and she jumped up and sat on my lap. I turned on the tv and put on a movie.

Dream's pov

I was back at my room. I know Sapnap told me that he'd talk to Skeppy about it but, I know how much he hates drama, he probably won't talk to him. I messaged Skeppy on discord.

Dream: hey, skeppy, can we talk?

I noticed that his status now said online, he was on his phone right now.

Skeppy: sure, i got some free time lol
Dream: alright good, so on sapnap's live stream I saw you kill one of his minecraft pets on the smp, what's up with that?
Skeppy: what?? i havent been on my computer all day, i spilt soda on my keyboard and i was just about to go clean it today
Dream: really? then why did I see you kill sapnap's pet?
Skeppy: i don't know, but i wasn't online at all today
Dream: okay, do you know if somebody was probably on your account?
Skeppy: maybe, but the only people who do know the password to my account is bbh, techno, and vurb, i dont think either of them would do that
Dream: alright, sorry for the misunderstanding
Skeppy: its okay dude, i hope you find out who did it soon
Dream: thanks

I sighed, so it wasn't Skeppy. So now the suspects are Techno, Badboyhalo, and Vurb. I don't think Vurb would do that, he may often troll people but I know he wouldn't actually kill someone's pet. Let alone just log on to Skeppy's account just to kill Sapnap's pet. I heard a loud thud, which pulled me from my thoughts. I got up from my desk chair and left my room. the loud thud came from Sapnap's room. I walked over and knocked on the door. "Pandas? You alright?" After I received no response I opened the door.

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter, my writers block recently stopped and I wanted to get something out as soon as possible! I hope you like this chapter-)