·5·

wooo alright get ready because ✨angst✨ :D also sorry for the slow updates, writing takes a while for me and I'm master at procrastination,, also this chapter is pretty quick I'm sorry I just wanted to keep this book alive- 🏃🏽💨 enjoy this y'all

George's pov

I sat at the couch, Dream went upstairs to go take a nap in his room. I was watching some horror movie, it was pretty cheesy to be honest, but it was enjoyable. I was wearing on of dream's hoodies because all of mine were currently dirty, it was pretty big on me but it was soft. It was kinda like a blanket. I started wondering why Sapnap was mad at me and if I did anything wrong. Yeah people online hate me for no reason but, Sapnap? He's like one of my best friends. I don't want him to be mad at me. I got up and went over to his room. I knocked on the door. A few moments the door suddenly opened. "Oh,, hey." Sapnap said plainly. "Hi, I wanted to ask you something. It's important." I said softly.

Sapnap sighed. "Alright but hurry up, I'm streaming right now." He said angrily. "Okay uhh,, are you mad at me? Like you just seem pissed of at me and I just wanna know if you are." I asked quietly. I could see him role his eyes. "Oh no of course not, I'd never be mad at you." He said, clear sarcasm in his voice. "C'mon you don't have to be a prick. What did I do wrong? You're one of my best friends, I don't want to see you mad at me." I pleaded softly. He sighed. "Listen, I can't talk to you about this right now. I'm streaming. We can talk about this when I finish streaming. Alright?" Sapnap asked. "..Alright." I said quietly. He smiled slightly, then closed the door.

Sapnap's pov

I walked back to my computer then realized that I wasn't muted,, "Oh fuck, sorry guys, I guess I forgot to mute myself." I said, sitting back in my chair. I kept adding a bunch of random traps and trolls and pranks and stuff all around the smp. Then I saw in the mc chat the Skeppy had joined the game. I didn't pay much attention to it. Once I finished setting up everything I started walking back to my base, proud of my work. A lot of people in the twitch chat were just chanting 'trollnap' causing me to laugh slightly. I was having fun. A lot of fun. I passed by two people who were invisible in netherite armour. I laughed. "The fuck?? I bet it's Tommy and Techno." I said, smiling to myself. I kept walking back to my base once made it there I noticed Skeppy go inside.

???'s pov (a/n: oOoo it's this bitch again-)

I looked around for Sapnap's base. After a while I found it. I quickly went inside and looked at all of his pets. Then I looked over at Sketchers, Sapnap's pet fox. I pulled out my netherite sword, and then....