·12·

Sapnap's pov

I just left the store, I had gotten what I needed, plus George's tea, and I was walking back home. Suddenly a car stopped next to me. The windows rolled down, it was Bad and George! "Oh, hey guys!" I said happily. "Hi Sapnap! George and I are gonna go hang out at my house. Do you wanna come too?" He asked. "Sure, I don't see why not." I said, I got into the backseat and texted Dream, as Bad drove us to his house.

Sapnap: hey dream I'm gonna hang out at Bad's house, I'll be back by noon tomorrow, alright?

Dream: k.

Well that's weird, he usually never responds like that. It's probably not a big deal. I turned off my phone and listened in on George's and Badboyhalo's conversation. "So what are we gonna do at your house?" George asked. "Oh! Well I was thinking that we could make a cool pillow fort, then we'd watch movies together. Then after that we could go out bar hopping, then later I was thinking that maybe we'd get McDonald's, then we'd head back and get some rest! Then tomorrow-" "Wait but Sapnap is only nineteen, how are we supposed to go bar hopping when he's underage?" George asked. "Oh we could just lie about his age. Sapnap you have had alcohol before, right?" Bad asked. "Well yeah, like, once." I said.

George looked at Bad in disbelief. "Bad we can't just let Sapnap drink. He's underage we could get in trouble for that by the cops." He said. "Well he can still come with us, he could just not drink any of the alcohol." Bad said. "Yeah I'm fine with that, I don't mind not drinking." I said. George sighed. "Alright yeah I guess that's fine." He muttered. "Yay! Great!" Bad said happily.

This was gonna be fun.

Dream's pov

I sighed angrily. I can't believe both Sapnap and George were both just going to go to Bad's house. I was sitting on the couch just being upset. It was pretty quiet in the house. I wasn't used to how quiet it was. Suddenly Patches jumped up on to the couch. "Oh-! Hey Patches." I said happily, I held my hand out and she rubbed her head against my hand. I scratched behind her ears. She meowed at me. "What?" I asked playfully. She meowed again. I giggled. Patches always made everything better.

I scratched under her chin, I could hear her purring. "You're so cute. Y'know that? You're the cutest cat ever." I said, she walked closer and layed in my lap. I continued to get her. "You're so precious. I don't know what I'd do without you." I said softly. She was such a sweet cat, and she was so soft. "Do you believe that Bad was the one who was sending the hate to Sapnap?" I asked. She looked up at me and just let out a soft meow. "Well of course you'd believe me, you're like the best cat ever." I said, I continued to pet her.

I went on to my phone and took a picture of Patches then posted it on Twitter. Immediately people were freaking out. I smiled. I turned off my phone and set it aside. I went back to paying attention to my cat.

(A/N: I wanted to give y'all some Patches content because she's precious sjdbdhsm-)