·1·

(A/N: Sorry for any spelling errors that might be in this, I've lately have been having some trouble with spelling and focusing so auto correct is literally the only think helping me rn and sometimes that doesn't work ^^;)

Sapnap's pov

I was sitting at my computer. I didn't really have anyone to talk to. George and Dream were filming something together. Sure, I have other friends but I wanted to hang out with Dream and George right now. I sighed and decided to go see the comments on my newest video. I set the comment settings to newest first. I looked through some of them. Some of them were random youtubers trying to beg for subscribers, some were some cute compliments and stuff. Then I scrolled past a comment, it caught my eye. I scrolled back up to it and checked it out.

"Have you guys ever seen sapnap's face? He looks a little overweight."

'Huh,, that's not true.' I thought to myself. I kept scrolling. Then I saw another comment.

"sapnap sounds so stupid and he looks ugly too. like if you agree."

That comment had twelve likes. I rolled my eyes and continued scrolling. Then there was a comment similar to the last one.

"Sapnap looks so fat. He needs to learn to lose weight. He looks like he's 32 as well. Like if you agree."

I sighed. 'Are these sad fucks really just commenting hate on my video for their own enjoyable? That's stupid.' I thought. The comment had 24 likes. I sat there staring at the comment for a little more. I got up from my chair and looked at my mirror. I lifted up my shirt and looked at my stomach. '..Am I fat?' I asked myself. I poked at my belly, pinching at the skin a little. I frowned. I pulled down my shirt, I sat down on my bed and hugged myself tightly.

Dream's pov

George and I finished making a minecraft video together and now he was chilling in my room. I was sitting on my bed and he was sitting in my gaming chair. We were both just chilling on our phones, we'd sometimes show each other something funny we found. "Hey you wanna go try to help me make something?" George asked. "Like what?" I said, looking over at him. "I wanna try making cupcakes." He said. I laughed. "We'd burn the house down." I pointed out. He whined. "We can always follow the directions! C'mon!" He turned off his phone and set it on my desk then walked over to me and grabbed my hoodie sleeve. I giggled. "What are you trying to do?" I asked, sitting up. "I'm trying to get you to come downstairs." George said with a huff. I rolled my eyes but still got up. "Okay, fine. But if we burn the house down then I'm blaming you, shortie." I said, smirking. He crossed his arms and pouted. I laughed. "Well c'mon, let's go make some cupcakes." I said. We both left the room then we both raced downstairs, I made it into the kitchen first, I waited and a few seconds later George made it. "Okay so on my way over here I realized that we need to head to the store to get the mixing batter thing for the cupcakes." George said. I let out an annoyed sigh. "Alright, I'll go tell Sapnap that we're heading to the store." I said. George just let out a small hum as he went to go get his coat in the living room. I left the kitchen then went upstairs. I went over to Sapnap's room then knocked on the door. I could hear some shuffling then the door opened. Sapnap's eyes looked red and puffy, his face looked a little red too.