·2·

(A/N: woooo okay so we back with another chapter, I'm sorry this took so long to make, y'know, school and stuff-)

Sapnap's pov

"Are you okay?" Dream questioned. "I'm fine, I just have something in my eyes." I lied. "Are you sure?" He asked. I forced a small laugh. "Yeah, I'm sure." "Okay,, well George and I are gonna head to the store, he wants to make cupcakes but we don't have any batter." He explained. "Oh, okay, have fun, don't get mugged." I joked, smiling slightly. He laughed softly. "I'll try not too." He walked away, heading downstairs. I sighed, my smile quickly turning to a small frown. I closed the door. I felt mad for having just a few mean comments make me overreact so badly. I ran my fingers through my hair. 'At least I'm going to have the house to myself for the next hour or so.' I thought to myself. Maybe I should go live on twitch, that'd be a fun distraction.

Small time skip (sorry!!)

The livestream was going very well. I was live for like two hours, Dream and George came back like an hour ago and are currently still trying to make cupcakes. I'm pretty sure they were watching my live stream too. I had my webcam on because that usually gets me more views, I was playing on the Smp doing some stupid stuff and causing chaos. "I'm in the mood to start a war, who should we start a war with, chat?" I asked. After a few seconds almost everyone in the chat either said Wilbur or Schlatt. "Okay so it seems like a pretty good tie between Wilbur and Schlatt,, I did see a few people say Tubbo. I might start a war with Tubbo. That'd be interesting." I said. I thought for a few minutes. "Yeah, let's start a war with Tubbo. After that we'll start a war with Schlatt, then Wilbur if there's still time." I said checking to see of Tubbo was on the server. "Fuck, Tubbo isn't on today. Oh but Schlatt is on. We'll go start a war with him for now." I noticed that I got a dono. I checked it out. They donated $15. I read what it said as the bot read it to the viewers.

"Turn off your webcame. Nobody wants to see your face. You look ugly as fuck. Not only that but you look like you've gotten fatter."

I froze for a moment, not really expecting that. I started feeling insecure. I turned off my webcam and sighed. A lot of people in the chat were asking if I was okay. "Guys I'm fine, don't worry." I said. There was another donation.

"Nobody likes you, your videos and streams are trash. You were friends with Dream the longest yet he seems to like George more. Must be sad, right?"

I ignored the dono. "Okay so let's go find out where Schlatt is and go kill him countless of times and steal his stuff." I said. After a while of sprinting to manberg I finally made it. I saw Schlatt on the stage so I ran up there and killed him with a diamond sword I had. I took everything that he had. Schlatt came back and tried to kill me with his fists. I killed him again with ease. That just repeated for the next ten minutes. Then he sent something in the chat.

Jschlatt: what the fuck do you want
Sapnap: war
Jschlatt: no
Sapnap: yes
Jschlatt was slain by Sapnap
Jschlatt: fuck you
Jschlatt was slain by Sapnap
Jschlatt: please
Jschlatt was slain by Sapnap
Jschlatt: STOP
Sapnap: no
Jschlatt was slain by Sapnap
Jschlatt: FUCK YOU
Sapnap: hoes mad
Jschlatt: NO
Technoblade: noob
Jschlatt: SHUT UP PIG BOY
Jschlatt was slain by Technoblade using [Subscribe to Technoblade]
Jschlatt was slain by Sapnap
Jschlatt: FUCK YOU I'LL FUCK YOU UP
Sapnap: hoes mad
Jschlatt: STOP
Sapnap: no
Jschlatt: WHAT THE FUCK WILL GET YOU TO STOP
Sapnap: war
TommyInnit: shut up
Sapnap: no child
Jschlatt: BESIDES WAR
Sapnap: no other way, only war
Skeppy joined the game
Technoblade: noob
Sapnap: leave
Skeppy left the game
Sapnap: schlatt war now
Jschlatt: no
Jschlatt was slain by Sapnap
Jschlatt was Slain by Sapnap
Jschlatt left the game
Sapnap: well fuck
Sapnap: techno wanna start a war
Technoblade: nah
Sapnap: fuck you
Technoblade: alright
WilburSoot: what the fuck

I laughed. That was a lot of fun. People in the live stream chat were spamming war in all caps. It was fun. Then I got a dono.

"Go lose some weight, go to the gym. You're fucking fat as fuck. You're a terrible person and you look like a fucking hobo. Go get a life you piece of shit."

Well that completely ruined the mood. "I'm gonna end the stream here guys,, I'll probably stream again tomorrow. For now I'm gonna send you all off to Wilbur's stream. Bye guys." I said, I raided Wilbur then I left the Smp. I exited minecraft then Wilbur's stream. I turned off my computer and leaned back in my chair, stretching. I caught a glimpse of myself from my closet mirror. 'Maybe I should go to the gym.' I thought.