·16·

(tw, same as the last chapter, I'll have a summary at the end, stay safe guys :)) <3)

George's pov

Something didn't feel right, I felt sick. Maybe I drank to much last night? I got up, I decided to head upstairs. I went over to Bad's room and opened the door. He was asleep. I tried to remember what happened last night. The last thing I remember was Sapnap warning me about-...

Oh no.

I felt my heart sink. Bad wouldn't do that, right? He would never..

I walked over to his bed, my hands were shaking. I got his phone off his nightstand. I turned it on. It was locked. I tried guessing a few passwords. Then I finally got it. I looked around in his phone, maybe there's something? Maybe to prove he didn't do what I think he did?

I checked his gallery.

My eyes widened at what I saw.

I dropped the phone.

I looked at Bad, then back at the phone, then back at Bad.

No...
No, no, no, no.

Sapnap's pov

I woke up, stretching. I sat up. I looked over at Dream. He was asleep. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I checked the notification.. It was from George. I clicked on the notification.

Georgenotfound: sapnap
Georgenotfound: sapnap plesse respond, this is swrious
Sapnap: what's wrong?
Georgenotfound: I'll tell you when I get home, can you please just pick me up? I wamt to go home
Georgenotfound: please
Sapnap: okay, I'll be there soon, I promise

I looked over at Dream. I got off the bed, careful not to wake him up. I left the room and headed downstairs. I noticed it was raining out, I grabbed a coat and put it on. I snatched the keys from the kitchen counter and headed outside. I ran out to the car and got inside, starting it up.

I immediately drove to Bad's house. I knew I shouldn't have left George back at the bar. I should've stayed. Now, who knows what could've happened to him! This is my fault. I was selfish and decided to leave. I could've prevented this. I could've avoided this whole situation. I wiped away the tears that were in my eyes. I shouldn't be focusing on what I could've done, I have to be here for George. I stepped down on the gas, speeding up.

Finally after a while, I made it. I quickly got out the car, I ran over to the front door, almost slipping on my way there. I opened the door, George was on the couch with Rat. I quickly walked over. He noticed me, he got up and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I could hear him let out a sob. "We gotta head back home, alright?" I said softly, he nodded. We both headed back outside. We rushed into the car, he got in the passenger side and I got in the driver's side. I drove out of the drive way and was driving back home. It was quiet, except for the rain hitting against the car, and George occasionally sniffling. "What did he do?" I asked. "Hm?" He said in response. "What did Bad do to you? Of course you don't need to tell me if you aren't ready yet, but I'm here for you." I said.

"H-he,, uhm. I'm not sure if he actually did but... He did have photos of me, and I-.. I was asleep b-but... I was na-" He cut himself off with a sob. "Don't force yourself. You don't have to tell me." I said, glancing at him. "No, no. I want to tell you, i-it's just.. I can't b-believe it." He said. "Okay,, well take your time." I reassured. He nodded. It was quiet for a while. "He h-had photos of me. I was a-asleep, and naked. There were a few v-videos too.. I feel sick. I feel,,, dirty. I didn't-,, fuck. I didn't delete the fucking photos or videos. I w-was scared. I was s-still in the h-house with-... With him." He hid his face in his sleeves. "I'm a fucking idiot. I was to scared to even fucking pick up his phone again, i-" He let out another sob.

"Hey, hey. I'm glad you were able to tell me this. You're not an idiot, being afraid doesn't make you an idiot. We have to call the police about this, file a restraining order, maybe go to court-" "What? N-no, no. I don't-.. I don't want to have t-the police involved yet. I want some time to think before we just immediately jump into action. I-... I want to completely ruin Bad's career, and his life before we do anything that involves the police.." George muttered. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. "Alright. Want me to help?" I asked. "Really? You wanna help?" He asked. "Yeah of course! I mean,, he was the one who's been constantly harassing me online and sending death threats and insults to me. It'd be fun to help." I said. He laughed slightly. "Yeah, you can help." He said. I smiled.

Summary: Sapnap wakes up from his nap and picks up George from Bad's, on the ride back it's mostly quiet, with a small convo happening, near the end Sapnap and George plan to ruin Bad's life and career

((A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter! I might wrap this up soon h))