·15·

TW FOR THIS CHAPTER, WILL INCLUDE HINTS OF R//PE IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED BY THAT OR JUST UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT, SKIP TO THE END, I'LL HAVE A SMALL SUMMERY OF WHAT HAPPENED (besides the uh- the one part)
LOVE YOU GUYS
STAY SAFE <3
MWAH MWAH

Badboyhalo's pov

Once George and I made it back home he was practically out cold. I got out the car and walked over to the passenger door. I opened it and picked George up bridal style. I closed the door with my body and I made my way to the front door, holding George tightly. A smile on my face. He seemed so peaceful like this. I opened the front door, making sure not to accidentally drop George.

Dream's pov

I ended the stream. I stretched, getting off my chair. I went to my bed and flopped down on it, I was in a good mood. I took out my phone and started posting funny tweets. I suddenly got a text from Sapnap.

Sapnap: hey can we hang out?
Dream: yeah sure, c'mon over 😏
Sapnap: lmao alright

In a few moments my bedroom door opened, I sat up. He walked over and sat next to me. "Wanna listen to music together?" I asked. He nodded. I got my earbuds and plugged them into my phone. I handed Sapnap one of my earbuds. He put it in, and I put one of my earbuds in too. I clicked on to spotify and clicked on a random playlist I had. I clicked play.

Time Skip (I'm sorry ;-;)

After a while I felt Sapnap rest on my shoulder. I looked over, he fell asleep. I smiled. I rested my head on his head, closing my eyes.

Badboyhalo's pov (bruh wtf has this fanfic gone to i-)

I flopped down on the bed next to George, catching my breath. I was going to need to clean the bed sheets. I ran my fingers through my hair. I felt guilty, but at the same time I just,, I didn't care? I got out of bed, deciding to go take a shower.

Once I was in the bathroom I started the water. I got a rag and walked back to my room. I cleaned George off, I went back into the bathroom, I checked the water, it was pretty warm. I stepped inside and started washing myself.

After a while I turned off the water and dried myself off. I went back to my room and I got dressed. I put George in some pajamas, making sure not to wake him up. I picked him up and went downstairs, I carefully set him on the couch. I got a blanket and I put it on him. I went back to my room and replaced the sheets, I put the sheets in my dirty laundry basket, I went in bed and set my glasses on my nightstand. Then I closed my eyes.

George's pov

I woke up, I felt sore. I sat up and looked around, I was on the couch. I tried to remember what last happened, but I couldn't remember. Then Bad's dog jumped on to the couch, pulling my from my thoughts. I smiled at her and started petting her. She flopped down on to her side, I pet her belly. I yawned, maybe I can just go to sleep again. I lied back down.

I wonder what happened..

Summery (for those who skipped it):
dream ended his livestream then sapnap came into his room, they listened to music for a while then both fell asleep
George woke up after a while and played with Rat then went back to sleep

(A/N: sorry for taking so long with this chapter! I was busy with school and animating! I hope you could understand :D))