·3·

(a/n: wooo another part, this one is shorter then the other two, I'm sorry!)

???'s pov

I've made a lot of alt accounts. It seems a bit far but it's going to be worth it. I'll tear Sapnap down and make him quit YouTube and Twitch. I'll have the spotlight, and nobody will find out. It's perfect. It's great that Sapnap does have some haters so I don't have to do all the work. I made an alt account on Twitter and messaged Sapnap that he didn't deserve to live and that he was selfish and a scum to this earth. I smiled to myself. I went back to my main account a posted a cute photo of my pet then turned off my computer. I stretched and got out my chair. Today was a good day, and tomorrow? I'll do the same. I'll ruin him no matter what, and I won't ever get caught doing it. You might be wondering why I'm doing this, and to be honest, I don't know why. I'm just tired of being nice. I wanna cause trouble. I wanna ruin lives. The best part is, nobody will expect it's me. Nobody will guess it's me. It's the greatest plan.

Dream's pov

"You think Sapnap is alright? I saw the donos he's got. I think he ended his stream because of them." I said. George shrugged. "I don't know. I hope he's okay tho. He's gotten hate before and he's been fine with it. Maybe he's just not in a mood to deal with them for today?" He suggested. "Yeah maybe." I said. Sapnap came downstairs, he had his water bottle. "Oh, hi Sapnap!" George said happily. Sapnap let out a small hum in response. He turned on the sink and refilled his water bottle. "I'm gonna go on a walk for a little. I'll be back soon." He said quietly. "Okay,, you're not listening to the pricks who sent those donos, right?" I asked. "Hm? Oh, No, of course not. They're giving me money just to hate on me. There's no way I'll listen to them." He said. I smiled. "Okay, good. Have fun on your walk." I said happily. Sapnap smiled slightly. "Thanks." He then left. "Sapnap kinda ignored me." George muttered. "Really? He did respond to you, so that wasn't technically him ignoring you." I pointed out. "Well yeah but that was barely even a response. All he did was just hum. He never responds like that." He explained. "Oh, good point. Maybe he's just in a bad mood right now." I suggested. "Yeah maybe." He said quietly.