·14·

(A/N: HAHA FUNNY NUMBER- okay I'm gonna shut up now LMAO-)

Sapnap's pov

I left the bathroom, I made it back to where George and Bad were sitting. "Hey, Bad. I'm gonna head home. I'll talk to you later." I said quietly. "Oh already? Alright that's fine! Get home safe!" Bad said happily. "I will, thanks." I said, i left the bar. I took a deep breath. I still felt uneasy. I texted Dream.

Sapnap: hey dream I'm heading home early, just wanted to tell you
Dream: alright, get home safe

I sighed. I decided to walk back home, it was night. So I was a little nervous. But I still decided to just walk. After a while I had made it back home. I stepped inside, glad to finally be back home. I walked into the living room and flopped on to the couch. "Is everything alright?" Dream asked. I sat up and shrugged. "Eh, not really to be honest." I muttered. He sat down next to me. "What made you want to leave so early?" He asked curiously. "Well, I thought I saw Bad put something into George's drink, and I started getting nervous so I warned George, but he said that maybe I didn't see it right and if I'm really feeling nervous then I could go home, and so I decided to go home because I knew he wouldn't listen to me. I just feel nervous. I don't know if Bad actually did slip something into his drink, and even of he did then what is Bad even gonna do with doing that? It doesn't seem like something he would do but I was still feeling nervous. Warning George didn't even work. He didn't listen at all. I just hope he doesn't get drugged or some shit.. I'm sorry I'm ranting to much." I said quietly. "No it's okay. It's completely okay to get nervous about that, and it was a good choice to tell George about that. George was, and I hate to admit it, he was kinda dumb for not believing you. You warned him and he didn't listen. But still it won't be his fault for whatever Bad might do, if he did actually put something in George's drink." Dream said softly.

"Yeah. I feel guilty for leaving." I said, he put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey don't worry. You were feeling uncomfortable so you left. That's fine." I stayed quiet. "I'm live right now, do you wanna come join me?" He asked. "Nah I'm good. I'm pretty tired to be honest. But if I can't sleep then I'll come join you if you're still live." I said. He smiled. "Alright." He got off the couch and went upstairs. Once he was in his room I headed up and went into my room. I layed in my bed.

Badboyhalo's pov

I led George in to the car carefully. I got in to the drivers seat and made my way back home. I wasn't drunk, just a little tipsy. So the drive home will be fine.