Chapter 37- Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang

Another airship had passed by. I thought for a second before deciding to jump onto it.

I quickly got inside the airship and ran to the control room.

I knocked on the control room door waiting for someone to come out.

I knocked again, no response. I became impatient and kicked down the metal door.

"Heyo," I called out. "Why didn't you open the door?"

"Who are ah-" the guard yelled as I grabbed him and threw him out the window.

I grabbed the loudspeaker. "Hey, this is the captain's daughter speaking, I can't find my daddy can everyone look in the break room for him, for me please."

I looked at the camera and saw that everyone had did as I said.

"Goodbye." I said, pulling the lever and letting everyone fly out the ship.

I turned the ship around. "Here I come baby."

I broke the lever and climbed up the airship. I looked over and saw Toph dangling on the edge with Sokka trying to pull her up.

The airships slammed together as Sokka and Toph jumped on mine.

"How did that happen did boomerang come back?" Toph asked.

"No, Soul, did."

"Hi," I ran over to my boyfriend and kissed him. "What happened to you?"

"I think I broke my leg." He responds.

I picked Sokka up and brought him inside the airship.

I looked out the window to see a ball of air, surrounded by all the elements.

"Aang!" I gasped. "We gotta go."

I took the wheel and jetted towards Aang.

We finally made it and had some time to watch the fight. We walked down to Aang.

"You did it!" Sokka cheered. "You should've seen yourself! It was amazing! You were all like." Sokka began punching the air and making fake explosion sounds. "And the Firelord was all like." He began making chocking and groaning noises.

I walked over to Ozai as he was leaned up against a rock. "So, did you, you know, finish the job?"

"I'm still alive." Ozai snarked and made eye contact with me.

I've been waiting for this one. "Hey, I'm Soul, Princess of the Northern Water tribe, you know we-"

Sokka hopped over to me and pulled me away from Ozai.

Aang began to speak. "I learned their was another way to defeat him and restore balance. I took his bending away."

"Wow, who taught you that?" Toph asked.

"A giant lion turtle." Aang responded.

"You have the craziest adventures when you disappear."

"Aang, you've gotta teach me. Oh, wait, I know."
I placed my hand on Sokka's forehead. "I took your bending away Sokka."

"Haha, so funny," he said and walked over to Ozai. "Well, look at you, buster. Now that your firebending is gone, I guess we should call you the loser lord."

"I am the Phoniex King." He growled at Sokka.

"Hey, Mr. Ozai you're hot and all but don't talk to my boyfriend like that." I said kicking him in the face.