Chapter 26- The Day Of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion

*Soul's invasion outfit at the top

*Soul's invasion outfit at the top. I just realized everyone changed💀*

The next morning, Aang greeted us cheerfully.
"Top of the morning, Momo!"

"Sounds like you slept well." Katara said.

"Like a baby moose lion," Aang responded. "I'm ready to face the Fire Lord."

"So what's your strategy for taking him down?" Toph asked. "Going to get your glow on and hit him with a little Avatar state action?"

"I can't," Aang responded. "When Azula shot me with lighting, my seventh chakra was locked, cutting off my connection to all the cosmic energy in the universe."   That's rough, Buddy

"You know what I just heard? Blah blah spiritual mumbo jumbo, blah blah something about space."

A fleet of Southern Water Tribe ships appeared on the horizon under the cover of a cloak of mist. Together with Toph, Aang created some makeshift docks in the cove.

Sokka and Katara's father stepped out the ship. Sokka grabbed my wrist as he pulled me over to met Hakoda, again.

"You made it, Dad!" Katara said.

"Were you able to locate everyone I told you to find?" Sokka asked.

"I did." Hakoda responded. "But I'm a little worried, Sokka. Some of these men aren't exactly the warrior type."

On cue the swamp guys emerged from the ship. "Whooo-wheee. This place ain't nothing like a swamp. What'd you reckon that is, Tho? Some sort of Fire Nation exploding trap that would eat ya?"

"It's just a rock, Due." Tho responded.

"Well, I'll be."

"Is it just me, or are those fellas a little loose in the leaf hat?" Hakoda said.

Bato walked past by us. "I just wish they would wear pants."

"Pants are an illusion," Tho says. "And so is death."

"Hi, Katara," I heard a masculine voice say. I turned my head to the voice, to see a guy with long hair and goatee.

"Haru," Katara ran over and hugged him. "It's so good to see you."

Aang, Toph, and I walked over to them. "Soul, Toph, this is Haru. When we met him, his town was controlled by Fire Nation. So we had to hide his earthbending."

"Katara inspired me and my father to take back our village." Haru said.

Haru's father walked by. "You helped us find our courage, Katara. Now we're here to help you."

Unpopular opinion; I thought Haru looked kinda cute with the mustache😔 Everyone was cappin on him

"Hey, I'm Soul." I introduced.