Chapter 16- Lake Laogai

Bruh, I didn't expect people to actually want Zuko and Soul together. It was literally gonna be a one time thing but y'all literally want friends with benefits now😭 Sokka and Soul were starting to blossom their relationship. I can't with y'all. But ig I'll give the people what they want. For now😏 There's some lemon in here so beware. You've been warned 😎

I watched Sokka as he attempts to draw pictures of Appa.

Katara barges in the door with Aang. "We found a printer to make our posters."

"Hey, I thought designing the lost Appa poster was my job. I've been working all day on my Appa."

Katara nearly bursts out laughing.

"Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head."

"This is his head," Sokka says handing the drawing to Katara.

"Why are feet coming out of it?"

"Those are his horns!" Sokka says snatching the drawing back. "I haven't seen him in a while, ok?"

"It looks just like him to me." Toph says.

"Thank you, I worked really...why do you feel the need to do that?"

"Oh, come on guys, it's not that bad," I say hugging Sokka's shoulder "it's uh..cute." I shrug.

"Uh, let's just stick with the professional version." Katara says as Sokka rips the drawing in anger.

"Come on, let's get busy!"

Aang later returns home. "I just finished dropping all the leaflets. Has anyone come in with news about Appa?"

"It's only been a day," Katara responds. "Just be patient."

Seconds later there was a knock on the door.

"Wow, you're right! Patience really does pay off." Aang says rushing over to the door and opening it.

"Joo Dee?"

"Hello, Aang and Katara and Soul and Sokka and Toph."

"What happened to you?" Sokka asks. "Did the Dai Li throw you in jail?"

"What, jail?" Joo Dee responds. "Of course not. The Dai Li are the protectors of our cultural heritage."

"But you disappeared at the Earth King's party."

"Oh, I simply took a short vacation to Lake Laogai, out in the country. It was quite relaxing."

Sokka and I raise our eyebrows not believing her bullshit.

"But then they replaced you with some other woman who also said her name was Joo Dee."

"I'm Joo Dee."

"Why are you here?!" Aang asks annoyed.

"Dropping flyers and putting up posters isn't permitted within the city. Not without proper clearance."

"We can't wait around to get permission for everything." Sokka yells.

"You are absolutely forbidden by the rules of the city to continue putting up posters."

"Let me at her." I say launching myself
to attack her, but Sokka holds me back, wrapping his arms around my waist, so I couldn't move.