One

"Good morning my dear brother, Tubbo." Ryleigh said as she walked into his room.

"You need something?" He asked in a concentrated tone before lifting his head to acknowledge her. "Whatever do you need my dear sister, Ryleigh."

"I need you to cover for me. I went out with Luka last night." The girl rushed out with a look of concern and desperation filling her features.

"Let me guess, Ry, Mother and Father dearest tracked your location and are now asking questions but they don't believe you so they're going to ask me? Either that, or you're avoiding them and don't want to seem off so you're hanging out with me as a coverup." Tubbo said with a sigh, turning back to the editing being done on his computer set up. One monitor had his editing program pulled up, the other projected his discord messages between him and his best friend, Tommy.

"Yeah." Ryleigh said, as Tubbo had suspected.

"I said last time was the last time, Ry." Tubbo said with disappointment lacing his tone. She'd done this almost every night for the entirety of their summer break. He'd become fed up in getting in trouble for something he'd not even had any knowledge on.

"Please, Tubbo i-"

"Fine; you know i'd do anything for you, but stop doing it every night." Tubbo agreed, cutting her off. A small smile grew on Ryleigh's face and Tubbo glanced back just in time to catch it. He couldn't stop the smile that was now growing on his face, seeing his sister relieved and happier.

"Okay, i'll stop doing it every night. So what are you doing?" Ryleigh asked, walking towards the boy sat in his desk chair.

"Im about to play on the SMP with Tommy. We're both about to stream. Before that i was editing and texting Tommy about said stream."

"Can i sit in here while you stream?" She asked, sitting down next to her brother and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Sure." He replied with a smile. "Hey Tommy, we have a guest for the stream today."

"Who?!" Tommy asked loudly. He was loud enough to be heard through the headset, making Ryleigh cringe at his volume. Tubbo hadn't even flinched which made Ryleigh acutely aware of just how much they streamed together.

"Oh, wow. Alright then, he's rather loud." said the girl with a small laugh.

"Oh, its Ryleigh." Tommy said, disgust lacing his voice. The pair could both hear the boy's eye-roll accompanying the boy's disgusted tone.

With recent events having happened to Ryleigh, this comment had hurt her feelings more than usual. This was normal for the pair, the disgusted tones and harsh words and unwanted company. The sixteen year old was in a rather emotional state, and took the comment to heart.

"Be nice Tommy!" Tubbo said, as per usual. After Tubbo would comment, Tommy would agree dismissively and Ryleigh would insult Tommy back. They'd continue back and forth from there on out, no words from Tubbo being able to prevent them from stopping.

"Yeah yeah." Tommy dismissed with an obvious eye roll. Ryleigh didn't want to be a bother and decided not to stay during stream. She never usually stayed for streams anyway, she wouldn't be missed.

"I'll just retreat back to my room then." Ryleigh said. This singular comment made Tommy skeptical as to if he went to far, despite their normal behavior. He dismissed it but had watched out for her mannerisms the rest of her time around Tubbo and himself.

"No! No! Stay! You can meet my chat!" Tubbo pleaded excitedly. The girl nodded, wanting to make the boy happy rather than worried. Tubbo pulled out a headphone separator for his PC. She plugged in a pair of headphones to listen to Tommy and the game more clearly.

"Can he hear me?" Ryleigh asked, unsure if both mics would work or if he could hear her through Tubbo's mic.

"I can you twat." Tommy spat, hoping to get a reaction from the girl.

"Tubbo tell him to shut up." She mumbled with an eye roll, keeping her head on his shoulder.

"Tommy, be nice alright?" Tubbo requested softly. Tommy was hesitant but ultimately agreed.

"Okay, im gonna start my stream while we set up." Tubbo said slowly as he concentrated on correctly setting up his stream.

"So do i just say hi?" She asked, clueless of how his livestreams worked.

"Well i'll introduce you and you can just be yourself. It's completely live, so just be careful of what you do and don't say, and i can turn face cam off if you would like." Tubbo explained.

"Uhm...could we?" She asked hesitantly.

"Of course!" Tubbo exclaimed, turning off his face cam so she was comfortable with staying. His starting soon screen faded into minecraft screen.

"Hi chat! How is everyone today?" Tubbo said happily. The look on his face made Ryleigh genuinely happy. Tubbo was doing what he loved to do and she was happy for him.

"No face cam today since i am joined with my sister, but Tommy is also here! Say hello Tommy!"

"Hello!" Tommy exclaimed loudly, making the girl cringe at the loud noise once again.

"Want me to turn down the volume?" Tubbo asked, noticing her discomfort from the loud volume. She shook her head but Tubbo turned down his volume anyways.

Chat
TUBBO IS SO SWEET WITH HIS SISTER
AWEEE
TUBBOOOO
HI TUBBO
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
HELLO TUBBO'S SISTER
TUBBOOOO
HE'S SO NICE AND SOFT WITH HIS SISTER

"Tommy can we try not to yell too much today? Ry has a headache." Tubbo asked nicely, assuming the girl had a headache. She did, but that wasn't the only reason she'd cringed at the loud noise emitted from her headphones.

"Yeah, sure." He agreed after a few beats of silence.

"Sorry," she apologized to Tommy, "Hi chat." She greeted.

"I have never seen this side of her before. Tubbo who have you held captive?" Tommy asked in disbelief.

"Give her a break, Tommy." Tubbo defended. "Okay chat, today we're on the SMP. After playing for a while i might do a just chatting but im not entirely sure yet."

Tubbo_ joined the game
Tommyinnit joined the game

"Oh, oh we've played this before." She said, realizing what game he was playing.

"Yeah! You remember that huge city we built?"

"Took too long, too too long." She said with a small laugh.

"Thank you for the donation Alyssa!" Tubbo said happily.

Ryleigh commented on a few things while the pair played. After about an hour of playing Tubbo looked to where Ryleigh's head was still on his shoulder to find her asleep. He smiled and carefully grabbed a blanket that was close to him. He covered his sister with it and pulled off her headphones so he could set them down on the desk.

"Tommy im gonna head off. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah. Bye!" Tommy exclaimed as he disconnected from the vc. Tubbo ended his stream and scrolled through his feed on his phone until his sister woke up. He liked a few tweets about him and Ryleigh on his feed. He loved that his fans liked his sister so much. The girl meant everything to Tubbo, so the fact that his fanbase likes someone of that significance to him made him very, very happy.

{1229 words}