Twelve

Ryleigh woke up and immediately walked downstairs. Tubbo and Tommy were both standing at the island just talking quietly and eating. They stopped upon seeing the tired girl walk in whilst tying up her hair.

"Morning, Ry." Tubbo said happily. She hummed in response and walked to the cabinet to find her medication. She only had four pills left, something she needed to address quickly.

"How many days until the first?" She asked, realizing she needed to refill her pills before the trip.

"Three i think." Tubbo replied.

"I either need these refilled early or i have to go a month without." She spoke before taking her pill and fidgeting with the cap. Tubbo had said something but she couldn't register what he said.

"What'd you say?" She asked as she looked up at him.

"Nothing." He said with a small smile.

"I hate it when you do that." She groaned and walked up behind him.

"Good morning." Tommy said with a small smile.

"Morning giant." She replied quietly, a smile growing on her face as she laid her chin on Tubbo's shoulder. "Who cooked?"

"I did." Tubbo replied, patting her head slightly.

"Oh." She said before yawning.

"What did you guys want to do today?" Tommy asked as he put him and Tubbo's plates in the sink.

"I have school work i need to do. I also- oh. okay nevermind then." She cut herself off as she forgot what she was going to say.

"There's your ADD Ryleigh content for the morning." Tubbo laughed whilst directing what he said towards Tommy.

"Shut up you stupid prick." She said with a smile, knowing he was being serious but also making fun of her at the same time. She didn't mind it, it was how their relationship was.

"Fucker." He joked back. Tommy laughed at the pair's bickering before deciding to head back upstairs.

The three of them walked into her room. Tubbo sat on her bed, Ryleigh sat at her desk while Tommy admired what it looked like since the last he saw of it. He soon joined Tubbo on the bed though, deciding to casually look around from there instead. She spun in the chair as she awaited her medicine to kick in, it felt a lot longer than what it actually was.

"Is this all you do all day? Spin in a chair?" Tommy asked, genuinely curious. Though he was also about to throw insults her way on how boring she was.

"No you stupid, blonde giant. I'm waiting for my medication to kick in so my ADD is tame enough for me to do school work." She replied. Tubbo laughed at her sassiness. Tommy laughed in order to hide his admiration.

"Let's talk about the trip." Tubbo suggested after his laughter died down.

"Give me a moment for things to focus some." Ryleigh spoke as she stopped the chair. She soon sat on the bed with the other two. Tubbo moved to sit in the chair at the same time she moved, leaving her and Tommy on the bed. She sat criss cross on the bed and looked at Tubbo.

"Okay so our flight is on Monday late at night meaning we'd get there on the first. Im not sure what time it'd be though. All i know is that there is two like houses they're renting out and were staying at. We have to stay with Will and Dream but other people will be staying with us as well. Ranboo will be staying with us since he's a minor too." Tubbo explained.

"Oh i'm gonna be one of the only girls, aren't i?" Ryleigh asked with a sigh.

"Yeah, but that's alright." Tubbo reassured. "You'll have me and Tommy. Ranboo will also be there, like i just said. You'll be fine."

Tommy ruffled her hair and she pushed his hand away with a smile. They hung out all day messing around and helping whoever needed help with work.

{662 words}