Thirty-Five

tw// mentions of abuse/implications of abuse
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ryleigh woke up on the cold hardwood living room flooring. Tommy was slumped next to her on his stomach. He was clutching a pillow as was she. Tubbo was asleep on the loveseat couch above her and Ranboo was on the bigger couch across the room.

the Ryleigh had small recollection of the night prior. She vaguely remembers playing minecraft and killing Tommy so many times he'd refused to talk to her until 12 am to wish her a happy birthday and then immediately ignoring her once again.

She vaguely remembered everything up until about 2:30 and then things became fuzzy for her memory.

Ryleigh had decided it was best to think over the night later and take her medicine now but the world seemed to have other plans as Tommy reached out to feel for the girl next to him. He had become worried when he hadn't felt her and shot up immediately.

Once his eyes landed on the girl sat up next to him, he relaxed and rubbed his tired eyes.

"Good morning." She said with a smile. Tommy didn't respond, he simply moved towards her and laid his head on her lap. He slowly slipped back asleep to the feeling of his girlfriend's fingers running through his hair.

After a while Ryleigh grew glad her hand was running through the boy's hair as her ADD got the best of her. When she heard someone walk into the living room her head shot up.

"Morning Ry." Clay spoke tiredly with a yawn.

"Do me a favour pretty please." The girl said quickly.

"Meds?" He asked with a small laugh. The girl nodded and Dream saluted her. After a few minutes he came back with a pill and water in hand. She thanked him and took her medicine gratefully.

"He really took a liking to you, hasn't he?" Dream chuckled talking about the boy clinging to her.

"I guess he has." She said, cheeks fading to a light pink colour.

"They tend to grow on you as well, i guess." He said once he had noticed his boyfriend's presence behind him.

"I guess?" George asked, astonished by what he'd just heard. Dream turned his head with a smile.

"Go make yourself presentable, Gogy, we have to go meet my family. Wake Nick so he can go too."

"What if i dont want him to join?" George said daringly.

"I could convince you."

"So much so that i forget my name?" George flirted.

"WHO'S READING HEATWAVES AT THIS HOUR!" Sapnap yelled from upstairs.

"Heatwaves? Isn't that a song?" The girl asked, clueless of the topic now.

"I'll explain later." Dream laughed, pushing George towards their shared room down the hall.

"Have you taken your meds?" Tubbo asked tiredly behind her. She nodded and scrolled through tiktok attentively. The boy hummed in response, falling back asleep.

After thirty ish minutes people started waking up and walking downstairs.

Karl and Quackity would be coming home sometime today. Mr Beast had prefilmed videos and Karl had just showed Quackity around his home for a few days before getting back on the road for a long twelve ish hour drive.

Wilbur and Ryleigh both had to go to the hospital tomorrow for the removal of their stitches.

Dream and George would be staying at Dream's parents house tonight. Sapnap would visit but come back tonight.