Twenty-Four

Tommy and Ryleigh were alone in her room. Ranboo and Tubbo had wanted to hang out and ended up falling asleep, taking both beds in the opposing room.

It was three in the morning and the room was pitch black besides the light emitted from Tommy's laptop. Ryleigh was asleep on her bed while Tommy was at the desk shared by Ranboo and the girl. He was playing Minecraft due to his sleeplessness.

Ryleigh shot up in a cold sweat, remembering the vivid moments of her nightmare as if they happened yesterday. She sat up in the bed for a few minutes trying to calm down. She didn't realize Tommy was awake until she looked up and was blinded from the light.

She contemplated talking to him about it or just going back to sleep. She did neither, but she did do something. She slipped her phone into her jacket pocket and walked to where the boy sat

"Hey, i thought you were asleep." He said in a whispered tone, careful not to wake anyone else up. She nodded and stood next to him, fidgeting with the sleeves of the hoodie she was wearing.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, noticing she was still just standing next to the chair. He cocked an eye brow when she didn't answer. Ryleigh swiveled the chair slightly and sat down on him, her panicked mind calming slightly.

"Oh, oh. O-Okay then.." He said nervously. He carefully wrapped his arms around the girl in his lap. She relaxed and for once she felt safe around a boy her age who wasn't family.

"I had another nightmare." She whispered. Her voice was so soft and quiet that Tommy barely heard it. Tommy did hear it though, he also heard the pain in her voice. Instead of saying anything, he tightened his hold on her as if to tell her she was safe. She believed it. She pulled out her phone and videoed the intimate moment.

"No flash photography, please please." He joked. She giggled and he laughed as well. She ended the video and started another one without the flash. Tommy didn't notice she was videoing.

"You should feature in one of my videos." He said, laying his head on top of hers.

"Why is that?" She asked softly.

"Because i like you around. Also because you're good at minecraft. I also want to try out a new mod thing." He explained. "You can also get closer with people here so its not as awkward"

"I'd like that." She said with a smile. She lifted her phone and he quietly screamed. They both burst out into laughter. She talked for a while and he just listened to her as if she was the only person in the world. They both fell asleep in that position. Both in the chair, entangled in the other's embrace.

| time skip |

Ryleigh was the first to wake up. She slipped out of Tommy's embrace carefully and walked downstairs. She immediately noticed a lot of people crowding in the living room. She walked into the kitchen to take her medication.

"Ry!" Ranboo yelled as he ran into the kitchen.

"Ranboo." She replied, still not fully processing anything.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Like shit. How was your sleepover with Tubbo?"

"It was fun, and yours with Tommy?"

"I woke up in a chair."

"You left me alone in a chair." Tommy spoke once he reached the kitchen.

"Clingyinnit is awake." She spoke with a yawn.

"Says the clingy one." He said with an eye roll.

"Yeah, im clingy. Tommy i can walk into the living room and not need to be near you. I only get clingy when im upset, ask my twin brother." She said before walking into the living room. Ryleigh sat on the couch next to Clay and George. Tubbo was sat on the floor in front of her.

"Morning Ry."

"Hello brother." She said.

"She didn't sleep well did she?" He asked Tommy who was walking in behind Ranboo.

"No." He replied, voice monotone.

"Neither of them did from the looks of it." George pointed out.

"I cannot speak for the prick."

"Dickhead." Tommy replied.

"Noooo! We were doing so good! We had how long of a nice streak!" Tubbo complained. Ryleigh shrugged but smiled nonetheless.

{716 words}