Fourteen

Wilbur and Niki woke the three teenagers up once they had completely landed. They had very quickly found out that Ryleigh got anxiety on planes. None of them actively knew or even thought of the possibility considering she'd never flown before.

While it wasn't terrible, compared to people who cannot fly due to it, it was still enough to make her hands shake wildly and have her burry her head into Tommy's shoulder.

She was happy she went through with it though, she would get to meet the people who make her brother happiest. They went through security and customs before waiting by the luggage check. It was still very dark outside and she had wondered what the current time was.

Ryleigh fixed her hair as Wilbur looked for three men waiting for the five of them. They got they're luggage and walked towards where Dream said he was located. As soon as Wilbur laid eyes on one of the three, he increased his pace and wasted no time making his way over. Niki kept in line with him as the three teens trailed behind, very very slowly.

"Why did you book they're flight so late!" One of them whined. He had dark brown hair and a green hoodie on. His eyes were a light shade of brown and he looked young.

"Because it was the only one available." Another man answered. He had dirty blonde hair with a simple white t-shirt on. With the way the green hoodie enveloped the smaller male, Ryleigh assumed it was the taller, dirty blonde's jacket.

The other male stood behind both of them, letting them quarrel as he swung his keys around his finger to keep himself distracted. He looked up and met Ryleigh's gaze. For the first time in a long time, she didn't feel scared of a male's presence she was unsure of. He felt safe, and that was enough to check him off in her book.

"Found them." He said, pushing himself off the wall and letting his eyes scan everyone else's faces. "Yup its them." He reassured seeing Tubbo and Tommy's faces as well as Niki's and Wilbur's.

"George. Sapnap. Dream." Tommy said, stepping forward some.

"You definitely don't look like Freddie from icarly." Tubbo said making everyone else laugh. Ryleigh smiled at the joke and shook her head softly before covering her mouth due to a yawn.

Nobody saw the small glance and the underlying smile Tommy had on his face upon seeing the small action.

"Alright so were picking up people throughout the day. Some chose to drive but a lot of people had to travel by plane. Whoever has classes or any type of schooling picks rooms first once everybody is here; until then just sleep wherever. Niki and Will you will ride back with Sapnap or i guess Nick since its in person now, thats something to get used to. Tommy, Tubbo, Ry you guys will be riding with me and George since he cannot drive. It's two in the morning let's go." He said with a small laugh. "Oh, you all can call me Clay as well since were not through a phone anymore." The teens followed the two men while Niki and Wilbur followed Nick.

"Were not in Kansas anymore, Toto." Ryleigh whispered under her breath with a smile. Tommy nudged her, hearing the small remark and laughed softly. Something that made her heart flutter, taking it as he liked the corny joke and mockery.

Once fully piled into the car, George sighed as did Clay.

"It shouldn't be too long of a drive from here. Are you three okay? Did you need anything?" Clay asked nicely.

"Yeah actually can we-" Tommy started before being cut off with a hit to the back of his head by both teens in the back.

"No he said he needed nothing, let's just head to the house." Ryleigh spoke up for him, even though he was going to say nothing of the sort.

"Im good." He said quietly, rubbing his head slightly. Ryleigh smiled and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Thank God, i wasn't letting him stop, especially not for Tommyinnit." George said with a small laugh. The car was silent besides soft music playing in the background and the small whispered conversation coming from George and Clay in the front sears. It was mainly flirting on Clay's end and George getting flustered which lead to him telling the latter to shut up.

They finally arrived at the rented out Air BNB's and walked inside. The trio all stayed in one room until more people arrived. They definitely don't remember falling asleep, but they definitely did and on the floor at that. Something that would make their bodies ache the morning prior.

 Something that would make their bodies ache the morning prior

{798 words}