Thirty-Nine

"Alright why dont we have one person hand out their gifts to everyone and then have everyone open it. It might make it easier?" Dream suggested.

"I can start." Wilbur suggested and everyone agreed. He handed out his gifts to everyone one by one.

Ryleigh hadn't expected any gifts from anybody except maybe Tommy and Tubbo. She was simply a tag along that nobody had known, so when wilbur handed her a gift she was hesitant if it was for her or not.

"Alright everyone open." Wilbur said happily.

Tubbo got another ukulele. Tommy got a beanie. Ranboo got a new black and white mask. Ryleigh got Beauty and The Beast rose necklace. Dream got another green hoodie. George got a new pair of clout glasses. Karl got a harry potter shirt. Quackity got a new snapback. Technoblade got a Wilbur youtooz, which he was very excited about. Skeppy got a blue shirt. Bad got the matching red shirt to the blue shirt Skeppy got. Niki got a matching ring with Wilbur. Phil got a green bucket hat. Fundy got a minecraft fox plush. Eret got platform boots.

They passed around gifts for the next hour. Everyone loved their gifts and appreciated them immensely.

After spending some time together, everyone dispersed. Dream, George, and Sapnap drove down to Dream's family's house. Technoblade called his family. Bad and Skeppy drove to Bad's family's home.

Ranboo called his family up in their room to wish them a merry christmas. Eret called his roommate as well as his family. Fundy and Niki also called their family as well as their friends that weren't present. Tommy, Tubbo, and Ryleigh walked upstairs to Tommy and Tubbo's shared room. Tubbo knocked out on his bed while Tommy and Ryleigh were cuddling on his.

Ryleigh was dozing off to Tommy playing with her hair when his phone started ringing. He answered seeming very happy.

"Hello mum!" Tommy said, his accent somehow becoming more thick when he spoke to the kind woman.

"Hi honey, i miss you Toms."

"I miss you too. Merry Christmas!" Tommy said happily.

"Merry Christmas! Are you having a good time?"

"I am! It's been absolutely amazing. Thank you for allowing me to go."

"Or course! So what exactly are you doing with your hand?"

"Oh! Ryleigh fell asleep." Tommy said, turning the camera to show the sleeping girl on him and him playing with her hair.

"Ah, so that's Ryleigh. When do we get to meet her?" His mom said, a smirk on her face.

"Mum!" Tommy exclaimed quietly.

"Sorry, sorry. Im just happy my boy is happy. i've gotta go but i'll tell dad you wished him a merry christmas. Love you."

"Love you too." Tommy said before the line disconnected.

He sighed and looked at the girl in his arms. He was happy at how things were turning out for him.

{480 words}