Twenty

Ryleigh walked downstairs dragging Tommy behind her. She walked to the fridge and grabbed a piece of pizza for breakfast. Though she only got a few hours of sleep, she felt wide awake.

"Ry where's your meds?" Tommy asked groggily. She shrugged and heard someone walk from the back bedroom.

"Clay you need your medication."

"Its to early let me be." Clay sighed as he was dragged down the stairs. George stopped as he saw the two teens in the kitchen. One walking in circles talking aimlessly to a tired blonde who was searching for her medication bottle.

"Do you think Will or Tubbo have it?"

"I dont know Tomathy. I don't even think i need them. If anything i feel perfectly fine. Oh we should play minecraft today. Or maybe among us. Oh wait no i have school. But i dont need to do it. But i definitely do. But i dont really want to. Without my medicine i wont concentrate. Maybe i should take my meds. Have you found them yet?"

"No i havent, but we can check upstairs if you would like. Im not sure if you are able to miss a day or not, that's more Tubbo's thing."

"If she misses a day it'll progress!" Tubbo said as he walked into the kitchen to see the girl rambling and walking around the island.

"Ry. Ry. Ry."

"Hello my dearest brother." She replied

"Leigh i have your meds. You need them?"

"Yes." She replied. Tommy smiled and turned before noticing the two grown men in the kitchen walkway.

"You act a lot like i do with Clay when he doesn't take his meds." George said to Tommy. "Nice to know other people are calm when they get like that." George smiled as he walked into the kitchen to find Clay's medicine.

"Gogy i dont need to take it, i think im fine." He said in protest.

"Nope, take them or consequences." George said, laying the pill in the younger's hand. He took the pill with water easily. Tommy walked the girl upstairs as they trailed behind Tubbo. She took her medicine and knocked on the bedroom door to make sure it was safe to enter.

"Im dressed, you're good." Ranboo called. "I have class soon." He groaned. She smiled and nodded.

"I have work i need to do but i have to wait for my meds to kick in which kinda sucks because then i get bored but-"

"Ry you're rambling!" Tubbo called. She apologized to Ranboo who said it was fine.

"Unfortunately you can't be in here while i do class but i'll text you when you can come back." She nodded in response and grabbed her laptop before leaving. After about an hour she realized she forgot clothes and groaned knowing she couldnt change.

"Can i borrow someone's clothes?" She asked. Tubbo threw her a pair of sweatpants and Tommy threw her a hoodie. She shrugged and changed before walking back into the room, continuing her school work. Tubbo was at the desk working while Tommy was on his bed.

She was listening to music while typing an essay that was due in just a few hours. Due to time differences she wanted to finish things extremely early so it looked like she wasn't procrastinating her work.

Wilbur walked in with some snacks and informed them that they were shopping for christmas presents later on. They all agreed ans went back to schooling like good children.

"This is boring, dear god." Tommy groaned, shutting his laptop. Tubbo agreed. Ryleigh finished her essay and turned it in before closing her laptop.

"Lets force people to watch Hamilton." She said before getting up and walking downstairs. The three teenagers sat on the floor and watched the movie that they already had on. After that she suggested Hamilton and they played that movie. She laid her head in Tommy's lap to watch the movie comfortably. Ranboo joined them three quarters of the way through the movie and sat with Tubbo.

Everyone in the room enjoyed seeing Tommy go soft for Ryleigh. Tommy never really seemed to have a soft spot for anyone except Tubbo and that was on occasion. Tommy was a different person around Ryleigh and everyone liked to see it. They loved him for him, but it was refreshing to know he had a soft spot.

{730 words}