22: INTIMATE.

Warning!

Please be mindful that the book is rated 16+ for a reason!

This chapter contains sensitive content, be a responsible reader!

Thank you.

Enjoy!

"I think I'm getting excited." He whispered as he moved his lips to my neck. I could tell he actually was excited. I could feel him.

But I don't think I'm....

"Hazel-"

"Hm?" He asked as he began to nibble on my skin, slipping his fingers even further into my dress until his fingers touched the lower spot under my belly button, getting my stomach to knot up even more. "I have no experience in this, but I've done my research and I promise you'll have a good time." He whispered and I clean he'd his shoulders tightly as he went even lower... And lower, tightening my stomach more and more.

I squeezed my eyes shut as a shaky sigh escaped my lips, my breathing suddenly faster than before.

"H-Hazel...." I clenched my jaw, digging my fingers into his shoulder even more.

"Don't dislocate my shoulders before the I get in on the fun." He chuckles as he slips his hand out from my dress. "Want to try it out now?" He asked and I bit my lips as I glanced down at him.

"Um..., I'm also new to it..." I chuckled nervously and he bit his lower lip seductively.

"A couple of newbies, so I guess I have no one to compete with." He smiled and I smiled back nervously. He suddenly frowned as he gazed me into my eyes. "You look scared."

"I know." I chuckled nervously and sighed out. "I'm just curious.... Are you trying to use me?" I asked and his eyes became wider in shock.

"No." He shook his head in denial. "I'm a virgin too, why would I want to use you?" He asked as he brushed my hair to my ear. "I didn't think I'd get this far with you tonight, plus, I had this plan on taking you to dates before I asked you to be mine. But since we both got excited I just thought maybe we'd automatically be together." He said and I stared at him awe. "So.... Since I've spilt the beans... Let's be together...." He bit his lower lip as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

I mean... We got this far.

"S-Sure." I nodded with a shaky smile.

The thought of my first time clouded my mouth and my mind to the point I began to fantasize about it. My eyes darted down to his black trousers and I blushed, looking away.

He's worth it.

He seems nice enough.

He seems trustworthy.

"Want to try it now?" He asked and I nodded, unable to even say my own words, too afraid that I would speak nothing but nonsense.

"Let's do it right here... I mean... The delivery boy might come while we're up." I blushed though I had always fantasized about it a couple of times. He chuckled as he nodded. I got up and sighed out, almost grinning just thinking about it.

I have a boyfriend. Right?

I actually have a boyfriend....

Sitting down on the carpet, I noticed he began to unbutton his shirt. I clenched my jaw when I stared down at his tight chest and abs, all hiding under his clothes. I blushed and looked away when he glanced at me. I grabbed the edges of the dress and pulled it above me, almost embarrassed I had to be naked in front of him.

"Wow...." I heard him gasp as I pulled the dress over my head. I blinked at him as I watched his eyes rake my body. "You're really beautiful...." He whispered as he leaned on his arms and presses his lips against my skin just under my jaw. "Almost making me nervous.... I don't know if I'll do it right."

"I don't know what right is." I chuckled as I shut my eyes, enjoying the feeling. I lowered myself on the carpet. He reached down to his zipper and I shifted my eyes to the bulb just above us, curling my toes in anticipation.

"I'm really nervous." He chuckled as he hovered over me and glanced down at me. "Tell me when it hurts." He whispered and I nodded. I clenched my fists as I felt the connection.

"H-Hazel." I groaned when I felt a little pain.

"Sorry..... Sh*t... I'm doing this all wrong." He mumbled to himself, lowering his pace a little, easing the pain.

"It'll get better..... I think." I held my breath, clenching onto the carpet even tighter.

Even though I could tell he was holding back a whole building to himself, he was trying to ease the pain. That's when I felt my heart thud against my chest.

Suddenly, the sounds around me blurred out and all I could hear was my heart beating and the lingering feeling of happiness explored in me. I returned my eyes to him only to notice his eyes were squeezed shut as he was probably stopping trying to hold himself back. I glanced to my side and noticed his fists clenched tightly to the carpet to the point they were beginning to turn red a little.

He'll probably not have any fun if he thinks only of me.

"Hazel?" I called him and he bit onto his lower lip as he preyed his eyes open. "I'm okay, you don't need to hold back like that." He chuckled as he leaned down to me.

"I don't want to ruin this for you. It will be embarrassing for me." He whispered as I snaked my arms around his neck.

"And I can't ruin yours too." I whispered and he sighed out shakily.

"Stop me if I'm unbearable." He whispered and I chuckled lowly, clenching his shoulders as he slowly picked up his pace.

"I doubt I'll be able to stop you." I whispered and he chuckled lowly into my ear.

It was worth it.

********
My eyes have been stripped of their will to see.

What do you think!?

How do you think Avery is going to react to this!?

Vote and comment!