26: JUST ANOTHER GIRL.

I bit my lower lip as I shut my eyes when I felt him untie a few buttons of my chest before slipping his hand in, grabbing hold on one of my breasts while he trailed his lips down my neck to my shoulder.

Clenching my teeth together, I tried as hard to suppress a moan from the excitement I was slowly getting. Which surprised me.

I didn't think I would feel aroused to Avery.

Of all people.

Avery?

"Avery stop." I squirreled out and bit my lips together as I cursed under my breath.

"I don't want to." He whispered before I felt his other hand pull down the zipper at the back of my skirt before he suddenly slipped his hand in through my stomach, landing straight where he wanted it to be. I squirreled as I pinned my legs together at the sudden erupting feeling in my body.

"D-D-Don't... Avery..." I breathlessly whispered out as I clenched his hand, weakly trying to prey him off.

"Don't worry." He whispered as slithered his hands up my waist before he brought my back down to the bed. "I want you too." He whispered as he got over me. I felt my face flush at the new look Avery was giving me. The hungry look in his beastly eyes.

Before I could protest, he leaned down and planted his warm lips on mine. He was rough but soft at times. I felt his hands slip between my thighs, preying them apart and I willingly let him as I circled my arms around his neck.

It wasn't long until that familiar feeling creped into my stomach.

"Fvck...." I heard him moan out as he maintained a slow stead pace. "Iris..."

The way he says my name...

I shut my eyes as I clenched his back.

I felt horrible.

I felt disgusted that I had just been with Hazel the other night and now with Avery. But I never really thought Avery and I would get to this point.

"Fvck... Iris, I can't resist it..." He whispered as he slowly picked up his pace.

I stared up at him as he stared back at me. That's when I noticed.....

I loved Avery...

*******

The reflection in the mirror, staring back at me was probably telling me that I was an idiot and that I deserved to die for lying to Hazel.

I didn't think I was. I wasn't lying.

I just didn't know I loved Avery until now.

I didn't believe it, but staring at him really did make my heart flutter.

I can't believe I did that!!!!

No!

This wasn't supposed to happen!

"Iris, get the fvck out of the bathroom, you've been in there for two hours!" I heard Avery yell as he banged the door.

Sure I did. The moment I came back to my senses after all that nonsenses, I realized that what I had done was purely wrong. Wrong beyond measure.

Hazel would have asked if I was okay and yet Avert was yelling at me to get the hell out of the bathroom because he had to pee.

"Damn you Avery... I feel so insecure..." I said in a mummer and I heard him snort.

"Go be insecure somewhere else. Not in there." He hissed and I clenched my jaw as I marched towards the door.

I guess I had to expect the same treatment. Even though we took this off road.

Twisting the handle, I opened the door only to glance into his eyes staring down at me.

"The bathroom is all yours." I mumbled as I glanced towards the ground, feeling my throat close up again the more I stared at him. I stepped aside for him to get in and he didn't, instead, he plastered both his hands beside each side of my head against the wall, staring even more. "Stop looking-"

"Did I do something bad?" He asked as he raised his brows. I shook my head and bit my lower lip as I felt my heart skip a beat. "Looks like you're fighting yourself because we had sex."

"Geez don't say it so bluntly..." I sighed out and crossed my arms on my chest. "Its not that."

"Is it because of Hazel?" He asked and I nodded slowly. "Do you like him?" He asked and I blinked a few times, feeling my heart skip a beat at the question. "Iris."

"Please don't make me answer." I whispered as I clenched my jaw, keeping my eyes to the ground. "I don't know."

"Do you like me?" He asked as he lowered his lips down to my ear. "Do you like me more than him?" He whispered before I felt him slightly bite onto my ear.

"Avery stop. I'm feeling nauseated and you're trying to tease me?" I asked as I pushed his head away. "I feel terrible right now."

"You like me more. Just admit it." He said as he leaned from the wall and shoved his hands into his pockets.

Before I could answer or protest, my phone began to ring, somewhere in the room. Avery glanced over his shoulder and stepped aside, walking into the bathroom. I breathed out shakily and ran towards the bed, searching around the bed for it. When I finally found it, it was Hazel calling.

My body suddenly stiffened as I stared down at the screen, almost unsure if I should get it or not.

But he doesn't know. So....

"Hello?" I asked nervously, nearly sounding weak. "No I'm... Free. Um... Okay. See you then." I said before cutting the call.

"Hazel?" I heard Avery ask and I glanced around until I spotted him at the bathroom door, stepping out. "What does he want?" He asked as he walked over to me.

"Um... He just wanted to see me." I said as I glanced up at him.

"You going?" He asked as he continued to stare down at me. I blinked a few times and sighed out slowly.

"Well I already agreed." I shrugged my shoulders and turned, glancing around for my shoes when he suddenly snaked his arms around my waist.

"Stay." He whispered into my ears, causing my cheeks to heat up as I could feel his warm breath against my ear.

"I can't." I sighed as I pushed his head away, not wanting any of his temptations. "See you tomorrow Mr Bronze."

"Going back to being professional?" He asked as he sat on his bed.

"I don't think work and relationships will work." I said regretfully as I grabbed my shoes and began to wear them. "Plus Hazel and I just got together... So... I don't want to be harsh on him." I said in a mummer only to have him chuckle.

"Fine." He simply hardly, hardly trying to make me stay.

Maybe I was just another girl for him. Just like the orange head.