15: WEAR IT

The shop he was referring to was his shop and not some plain mall or grocery store. His clothing shop was humongous and even bigger than I remembered. An endless line of cars stretched from one side of the parking lot to the other with one car leaving only to be replaced almost immediately with a new car that had been circling for space.

Mr Bronze was of no doubt rich.

And this wasn't his original shop since he didn't belong to this city.

"Come." He said once the driver parked in the only parking lot under ground that did not have any cars.

I got out as well and sighed out as I looked around the place. It was a spacious parking lot with many white lights either in the pillars or the ground and walls. It was excruciatingly clean and didn't have tire marks whatsoever.

Clearly he abuses his worker to shine the place spotless.

"Follow." He commanded, and like a dog on a leash, I followed behind him only to notice the car that was supposed to be behind hadn't followed us since we left.

"Where is your old secretary's car?" I asked as he stopped by an elevator that he had to pull out a card for.

"I sent her away the moment she told me she was switching positions." He said and I nodded slowly.

"I'm surprised you didn't go all hot on her." I chuckled as we stepped into the elevator with him.

"You are just a better substitute. So I couldn't complain." He said and I blinked at him for a moment. Trying to rephrase his words.

There's something I'm not quite getting here.

I simply nodded and turned, glancing up at the numbers as they increased.

How many floors does this building have?

Some of which are also parking lots and small mini restaurants. So basically he's not just managing a clothing shop but also a restaurant.

"How many floors does this building have-"

"Do you like him?" He suddenly asked and I blinked at him in question.

"Do I like who?" I asked and he sighed out, rolling his eyes.

"Never mind." He said as he ran a hand through his hair, almost seeming awkward. "What type of dresses do you like?"

"Something not stripping me naked." I said as a devious smile spread across my face, staring at him. "Want to give me a free dress?"

"We'll be meeting an investor this afternoon, I don't think the uniform is appropriate now that you are my secretary." He said and I nodded slowly.

"Oh." I chuckled and sighed out, nodding slowly as the elevator finally came to a stop and swiftly opened its doors.

On the other side, stood a woman, smiling brightly and almost looking excited to see Avery. She bowed slightly and stepped aside as Avery stepped out.

"Follow." He said again and I groaned under my voice when I knew that was the most logical thing I would do. The lady glanced up at Avery as though she was mad or had been expecting something. Her eyes later shifted from him to me and I could tell she was completely annoyed.

I shrugged my shoulders to her and gave her a small smile but she looked away and tilted her head to the side. Clearly not wanting to make any contact with me.

Simply rolling my eyes, I followed Avery up until we reached a room with dozens of dozens of dresses all lined with mannequins. On the other side of the room, were the men's outfits, all in different colours and designs.

I was jealous.

"Pick one." Avery said as he stood aside and stared down at me whilst folding his arms to his chest. I glanced towards the mannequins and at the countless dresses of different colours and designs. Probably hand sawn.

I glanced at the red dress that stood out the most amongst the countless more behind it, it gripped onto the mannequin's frame but had an excessive slight right to the waist, stopped by a golden ring on one side.

It was a sexy outfit but I wasn't planning on seducing anyone when meeting the investors.

What the hell was the theme anyway?

"What theme is it?" I asked as I glanced towards him, only to notice his eyes staring intently on the dress.

"We're going to my family restaurant. Mr Bronze senior will be there and almost everyone else. For the Golden hotel. So you'll need to look your best." He said as he walked over to the dress and held out the fabric just by the mannequin's thighs. "This one is a good pick."

"I can't wear it. It will show out my chest and almost my entire thigh." I whined as I glanced around to the other dresses.

"The more the reason I want you to wear it." He said as he snapped his fingers in the air for an odd reason. "Wear it. It's possibly going to let you look like you've blended in with the Bronze."

"It's too revealing-"

"No one is going to care." He rolled his eyes. "My mother shows a lot of skin and she's in her mid sixties."

"She's just confident." I rolled my eyes. "Plus she's got radiant skin...."

"Wear it." He said as the woman from earlier suddenly appeared from behind and began to remove the dress from the mannequin. "It will suit you."

"..... Okay." I frowned as she gave it to me with a nearly annoyed expression.

"Go wear it, we have at least three hours until the dinner." He said as he turned whilst looking down at the watch on his wrist. "I'll be looking for mine now."

Nodding slowly, I turned and glanced around for the changing room when I spotted a small cubical just close to where I was. I walked over to it and slid the doors apart, glancing inside only to notice the large mirrors and a nice light brown bench. Stepping in, I shut the doors and sighed as I looked at myself.

Well, it's not like I could get uglier.

I unbuttoned my shirt and my skirt, letting them simply slide down my arms and legs before I pulled the dress on.

Just as I suspected, my breasts were practically sliced in half. Half of my chest was out the half of it was shielded. The slit, not to forget wasn't too bad but I had hips that were protruding from the slit. There were rings to hold the gaping together but it still had skin showing there.

Nothing I would feel too uncomfortable in. So I guess it was fine.

I took in a sharp breath and turned to the door with my heart in my throat, almost hoping Avery would see me in it.

*******
Wooooo. Wanting to grab his attention?

Vote and comment please!