Chapter 13.

A few moments later, after Akaashi was done with telling the people, he went back to Suna and Bokuto.

"So.. Don't I have to prove you anything? I mean- I am grateful but- It's just an honor to be welcomed like this by two of the best players."

"It's nothing, really! I saw you so many times at the TV. You have something that the others don't.. Hm... Maybe you are really unpredictable. Yes! That's the word. You would fit great in our team."

Bokuto seemed excited, which he truly was everyday. Volleyball was a really big part of his life, and so he wouldn't choose someone random. Suna really is something else.

After a few minutes of introducing himself, Suna gets up since he was dismissed. He was a bit nervous due the fact he didn't play in a while, but he knew he can train. Maybe.. With Osamu.

"Thank you for accepting me once again. I'll make sure to be here at 3:30 PM."

"Thank you as well, Suna. See you tomorrow" Akaashi said relaxed. Akaashi was a really great person, and experienced as well. He knew what he was doing.

Bokuto waved towards Suna as he left.

At the entrance, Suna meets his wonderful roommate.

"Ah. Finally. Why were you the only one here, Fox? Did they punished you or something?" Osamu chuckles. He of course likes to tease Suna.

"Haha. How funny you are, Osamu. And no. It may be a surprise, but I got accepted. I'm their new middle blocker" Suna says as he starts walking towards the library.

"NO WAY! You're lying!"

Osamu seemed surprised to the thing Suna just said. He couldn't believe that from all of those people, Suna was actually the chosen one. But then, he realized. He is Suna Rintaro, afterwards. Nothing can be surprising about him anymore.

"Congrats fox! Now we get to play together."

"How exciting." Suna rolls his eyes as he enters the library.

8:00 PM.

Suna started working on a project. University was harder with every single passing day, so he had to make extra projects and homework to keep up.
Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.

"Dear lord, Osamu. What took you so long? You literally went to McDonald-"

"Oh shut it, Foxie." Once again, Kita came. And he came prepared once again. More prepared than ever.

Suna started panicking. Kita closed the door in no time.

"Now.. Rintaro. I well remembered to not tell your stupid boyfriend/bodyguard about what happened. And you disobeyed me. I well think you know what will happen."

Suna started running towards his room and locked it. He started putting objects on the door so it would be secured. Suna was shaking. He was in a shock. Everything around him was shaking. He was hopeless. He knew this time is gonna get worse. Why was he trying? Why was he trying to escape when ke knew what's about to happen? What was the meaning of it?

I would've feel guilty if I didn't post a quick chapter today! It's a bit rushed since the sketch of it was pretty old, but I hope you enjoy it. You guys are wonderful! ❤️ Truly wonderful. Thank you for everything. 💗