Chapter 10.

Suna woke up alone in the bed, meaning that Osamu has left early. But where? He couldn't hear any movements, so it was clear Osamu left.

Suna POV.

Huh? Where's Osamu? We have school in 2 hours but he still got up earlier than usual. That's a little weird.

Suna gets out of bed and goes in the living room. Then, he sees a letter.

Morning, Fox. Suna smiles.
I went out to buy some food. We literally have nothing left in the fridge. I should be back at 8:30. Stay safe. Oh and, I bought some medicine for your...you know, marks. They should dissappear in 3-5 days. See ya later.

Little Suna knew that Osamu wasn't actually out for some groceries, but to find out who was the person who hurt him.

Osamu POV.

I've been asking everyone if they saw anything about the incident. Nothing. No one saw anything. That means that little bastard was smart enough so he couldn't leave any hints. Wait. But I didn't ask Kuroo yet. He lives in the same mansion as the boy we went to, that means he should know something. Even the smallest thing will help me.

Osamu calls Kuroo,hoping he will answer at this early time of the morning. He usually sleeps until 12PM, so he didn't have high expectations.

But then, surprisingly, Kuroo answered.

-*yawn* What's up? Why did you call me this morning bro?

-Hello to you too, Kuroo. Well you see,-

Osamu starts telling Kuroo even the smallest details.

-Yo that was your friend? I didn't know. I heard things and I saw Kita coming out of that bathroom. Sorry I didn't check, I thought it's just random people hooking up. That's usually happening.

-Don't worry about it. Thanks a lot dude. I owe you.

-Haha, it's okay. Now go beat the shit out of that little mother f*cker before I come.

-Noted. Bye.

Osamu ends the call. He was for sure mad. Kita was one of the people he had a dark past with.

FLASHBACK.

When Osamu was young, about 13 years old, he was in the same volleyball team as Kita. They were both young and innocent, until the one day that Osamu risked it all for his brother.
After training, Osamu stayed up with one of his friends in the locker for more time,while Atsumu left with Kita. Of course Osamu wasn't suspecting anything, since him and Kita were really good friends.
After half an hour, Osamu starts walking to his house. He decides to go on the more "secret" way, since it was more silent. But then, he hears someone crying and screaming for help. It was his brother. He recognized his voice immediately. Osamu ran. Osamu ran as fast as he could to find Atsumu. Then, he finally did. He saw Kita trying to ////r/pe/// his twin brother. Atsumu was sitting on the ground because he was scared of Kita. In that moment, Osamu didn't care about anything. He started punching Kita until he fell on the ground, unconscious. He regretted nothing. He got his brother up and started carrying him home. He could feel Atsumu shaking, crying and whispering "S-Samu, I am really scared". That broke Osamu. That was the moment when Osamu started being overprotective. He wouldn't let anyone hang out with Atsumu if he wasn't there, he was watching him constantly during class and he was always going home with him.

And that's why Osamu was on his way to end it all. He was about to make Kita regret every single thing he did towards his loved ones and anyone else.

Thank you guys for reading this!! 2K+ views and over 130 stars. I swear this is a dream. I really hope you enjoy my story and that I didn't make you wait too long 😅. I love you all! ❤️Please stay safe. 🙏💕