Chapter 8.

After many, many tries, Osamu answered his phone.

-Suna?! Did anything happen?

-Oh-Well. Finally you answered. I've been calling you for 10 minutes.

-Sorry about that-. Idiot Atsumu had a fight with some random teenager 'cause he got the last fruit punch.

-That sounds... Interesting? Anyways, I am kind of lost. Can you please come and find me?

-Yeah sure just describe the surroundings and I'll be there in a minute.

-Well, there are some frames, has lots of windows and it's next to the bathroom.

-On my way.

Suna wipes his tears once again. The tears couldn't stop. His eyes were red from crying. But then he hears footsteps. It was Osamu.

-Took you long enough.

-Yeah yeah. Are you okay?

-Why wouldn't I be?

-Well, you've been away from me for like 2 hours. Nothing happened in the meantime?

Suna POV.

Shit. I forgot he always asks so many questions.

-Uh- I- I tried to make friends but everyone had a partner already so I didn't wanna interrupt.

-Okay, got it. Do you wanna go home?

-Yes please. I am tired.

-Let's go to Atsumu and Sakusa to tell them we are leaving.

-Finee..

They arrive outside, in the place Sakusa and Atsumu were. Of course, they were kissing.

-Gross.

-Oh shut up little bro you are just jealous you can't do that with Su---.

Osamu covers Atsumu's mouth.

-A-anyways, we are leaving. I think you shouldn't stay that much too.

-I'll make sure we will be back soon, Sakusa says silently. Sakusa wasn't the type of person to talk too much with people, but Atsumu's brother was an exception. Why? Because Osamu was overprotective.

-Hm. Okay Sakusa. Bye you too.

30 minutes later, they arrive at their dorm. Suna yawns. It has been the most difficult day of his life. He just couldn't stop thinking about it, and he hardly tried not to cry, even though, when Osamu didn't look, tears came out from his eyes.

-You seem really tired.

-Well, I am, dumbass.

Osamu smiles. Most likely smirks. Suna gets uncomfortable.

-I'll go to the bathroom.

-Want me to come with you?~

-I'd rather not.

-It was worth a shot.

-It sure was, Suna winks. Of course he winks, he is Suna.

As he said, Suna went to the bathroom. And he started crying. Crying aggressively, but in a silent way. He ripped off his shirt. And saw the marks. He couldn't stop touching them. They hurt. In a mentally way. But physically as well. He grabbed some foundation that was left over by a girl Osamu hooked up with. But nothing. It didn't cover them. He stared at them for a moment. Then he fell. He fell on the floor. He was now laying on the cold floor. He starts putting his arms in his head. It hurt. Everything hurt. He was done. In the next second, he found a sharp object. But, when he was about to cut his wrist, Osamu enters.

-Heeey- Sorry but my pajamas are her- SUNA?!! SUNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

-Nothing Osamu. Leave. Now.

-NO. ARE YOU INSANE?! HOW CAN I LEAVE WHEN YOU ARE LIKE THIS?! WHAT ARE THOSE?
Suna... Who did this to you.

-O-osamu I can't tell you. I. I can't. Please. Let me be. Please.

Osamu grabs Suna by his hands and pulls him in a hug. Osamu started crying.

-D-Does it hurt? Please, let's go to the hospital.

-They do hurt, but I-I can bandage them. It's nothing that serio-

And that was it. The moment Osamu kissed Suna. He couldn't help it anymore. Suna was hurt. He felt that that's the best thing he could've do.

Hello guys!! ❤️ 👋 Hope you had a nice day! I am here with a new chapter, kinda spicy if you ask me🤔😉. I hope it's not really boring! This took me a while to finish because I didn't know what to do, but inspiration came eventually.
Thank you for the support! It means so much. I can't express myself. 💜 You guys are the best! Please stay safe! 💛